Hours per day

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
16 hours daily, because you have to be prepared for the BIG tournament that is going to come up next...
For example I won an entry to the 1.000.000 God of the Arena Main Event on 888 this sunday. As I won the entry I'm not allowed to latereg, and only the latereg period is 280 minutes. That's 4 an 1/2 hours until the game really starts... :driver:

our 16 hours I think it's difficult to even stay one of these even more preparing

donny306

donny306

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to play all damn day haha, thats about 12 hours .

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most daylight hours. Stop around 6 pm.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play at least 7 hours a day in cash games but now I don't have enough time for doing this. I think 7 hours is good enough, the rest of a day you can analyse your hands, learn something new, play freebies etc. If you have other incomes than poker game then you probly should decrease this time.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I play only 2-3 hours a day and about 3-4 times a week. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to play more time. Although, if I have some free minutes, I read articles on our forum.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont play more than 6 hours per day

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it is for me I can be since I get up until I go to bed playing poker, and with many rooms open, that if after a long time playing the level of one begins to decay by fatigue.

tweedy_1313

tweedy_1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mainly play tournaments so how ever long they may go on for 6-8 hours. I like to enter an hour before registration closes.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im hardly playing at all now because Im busy with work but when I do play it is usually for only about an hour--any longer than that and I start to lose my concentration

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many hours a day do you dedicate to poker? Contains your expectations and expectations for the future in poker I particularly play until 5 hours a day depending on the tournament up to 12;)

I work 40 hours a week but still have time to play maybe 4 or 5 hours a day depending on how I am feeling. It also depends if I get deep into a tournament because those are mainly what I like to play. Some of the tournament can last 7 or 8 hours sometimes so the actual playing time can vary. I expect to sit down and play at least a few hours when I play. That is the only difficult part about playing mainly tournament because you never know exactly how much time you are going to have to put into the night to play. With ring games its basically your decision at any moment to get up and leave the table. Tournaments though help you with bankroll management because you may be playing a $1 buy for many hours!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On average approximately six hours per day...

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 to 5 hours per day, tournament of weekend 8 to 12 hours.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 hours in the usual day steadily. In weekend 4-5 hours.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play about 3-4 hours a day and more but it's not always good for quality . many don't win but for the life enough .

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
2-4 hours on my weekend, thats only time when i can play.
sometimes 3 am 100$ CC freerolls on Stars

:)

V

vladimir1464

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
going into a tournament with 1 dollar and winning 400 dollars I lose them for a few days, tell me how I don’t lose them and increase or at least save my winnings

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I work 40 hours a week but still have time to play maybe 4 or 5 hours a day depending on how I am feeling. It also depends if I get deep into a tournament because those are mainly what I like to play. Some of the tournament can last 7 or 8 hours sometimes so the actual playing time can vary. I expect to sit down and play at least a few hours when I play. That is the only difficult part about playing mainly tournament because you never know exactly how much time you are going to have to put into the night to play. With ring games its basically your decision at any moment to get up and leave the table. Tournaments though help you with bankroll management because you may be playing a $1 buy for many hours!

Yes, I do not know for sure the time of each game.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker so much I would spend at least 12h a day playing poker , I used to pllay for a while at least that but my roll doesn't allow me atm :D
I will get there again eventually ;)

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play about 6-10 hours a week now. Got a limit I stick to, play the max buy in I can. If I make it to the money, I may play more. I have no illusions that I'll be great. If it were live poker I was playing, I think I would do better, I can read real people better, and get faked out too often online.

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm in college, about 2-4 hours a day. When there's school break or the Summer, about 6-8 hours a day. Since it's Fall semester, it's mainly been like 2 hours a day.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah after reading these I think I play too much lol I might need to slow down sometimes 20 hour sessions avg of 10 a day xD

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
too much play is not good either.
need rest and unloading.
To play well, you need to give yourself time to get bored