give you the opportunity you will play with a 7-9 hand combination

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play NLTH the most, but I love to play PL omaha. It’s full of action and it’s really fun to play

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love texas hold'em, but omaha isn't bad haha

W

wasdwasdw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
texas, without limits on rates, a lot of "fish"

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is fun

I like both but Omaha is more fun because any given hand holds a lot of possibilities since you're dealing with 4 cards instead of 2.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love both games I always play them but I always prefer hold em

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how to play Omaha and so my choice is obvious - it's Texas Hold'em, maybe if I spend some time Omaha then I would have liked this kind of game but I do not want to waste time on Omaha

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I like only Texas. Perhaps this is only because I played very little in Omaha.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
uniquely Hold'em and not limited where everything is important from hand preflop to choosing a bet on the river)

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just made a post about how dramatic Omaha can actually be comparing to Holdem and i think that's the main reason why i seem to almost always choose Holdem over Omaha. I can't really say that i never play Omaha, i do, but only when i try to stay awake or i'm looking for more actions at the table, instead making myself some coffee, i join a Omaha tournament and i'm wide awake :)

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes more to play Omaha

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only played omaha with playmoney and its very fun game..i never played real money mtt or cash game omaha(i only played twice 1$ spin) becouse im still fish to this game and there is a lot of coinflip flops so i think it takes a lot of skill to play real money omaha and i dont have so big bankroll to spend money on that...stil i find omaha realy fun to play so definitely i will try omaha mtt one day

I agree with analize, after all we should be comfortable when it comes to Poker:):):):)

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy both forms of poker, but I feel Holdem takes more skill, whereby Omaha has more luck than skill ..... just my opinion

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha shit, Hold'em is a classic, and that's all, you can come up with 100,000 games but this can not be compared with the first invented game

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So much variance in ohama!!!! Not fun

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hold'em I still have not been able to adapt my way of playing to Omaha. I just do not care to play.

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HoldEM by far, Omaha is more ass than class

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

Hi there.I like both games but i prefer omaha.In omaha game ,from nowhere you may got the nutts.You need a lot of chips to play a good omaha and make some bluffs.4 cards give you more combinations and you can call for more outs.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HOLD OR OMAHA

I prefer Holdem because the game has more frequencies bluff and various plays like catch bluffer and reverse implied odds

The same can be in Omaha but I think Omaha is much more odds and hand strength a more mathematical game and decreases the frequency of bluff' therefore side pots are more rewarding in Omaha which causes a game of emotion when pulls a pot

Still enjoying more Holdem the range of possible moves

:jd4:mateuspoker

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find omaha to be more stressful for me and don't enjoy it as much as hold em.My choice is hold em and if i do play omaha there seems to be more insurance in hi lo.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play position, stack size advantage and post flop. PLO rarely finds players all in before the flop but allows stack and position advantages more than holdem as the pot builds. Calculating outs is easier in HE but pays off in both games if done correctly. I normally do better in PLO because you find a lot of players who stay in with crap hands that would only pay off in HE

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see this thread has been revived so I'll put my opinion in here as well. I assume most people here will say Hold'em and I would have to agree. I was raised with holdem, that is "poker" to me due to the generation I grew up playing with. I do still love switching it up to a different game occasionally though, and when I do Omaha is usually my go-to over stud or the different ones. Omaha is alot of fun with a lot of big hands being played and will always have a special place in my heart. But day-to-day, steady grinding, blow my entire bankroll, straight up, holdem.