1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woohoo lag and "doh"s gone, gonna give it a trial run of a regular 100nl session before I buy it but assuming there are no problems there I'll probably be buying it tonight :).

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it and will probably get it!!! just need to get some funds on party lol.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck, you graph line density kinda sucks. Mine is LDO well better. Much thicker consistency imo :p.

I seriously wanna gouge my eyes out with a spoon, please end now June FFS!

Attachments

• Meh month.jpg
    Meh month.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 26
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck, you graph line density kinda sucks. Mine is LDO well better. Much thicker consistency imo :p.

I seriously wanna gouge my eyes out with a spoon, please end now June FFS!

Holy shit super heater early although unfortunately you should have stopped after like 3k hands. Hey at least you have the fpps, looks like you've made like $600+ worth, although I guess you still had that beat at like 3k, oh well these things happen, just gotta keep plugging away at it.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boomswitch apparently only works at 100nl and not 2nl. Also apparently they gave it to me with the trial version, definitely buying this, gonna go over and purchase it right after this post and have it import hands overnight. Definitely looking forward to looking at the report on some of the regs I see a lot of. Anyway, boomswitch more than pays for it lol.

Attachments

• boomswitchHEM.JPG
    boomswitchHEM.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 35
icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BTW I was in touch with their main guy and the "major update" is apparently coming next week. As I know more I will share it here.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW the Players Tab is awesome. Looking at villains stats, it even gives you a summary of their betting tendencies. Sooo slick imo.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on this thread, I have also invested in HEM.

PT3 is unattractive to me, because it doesn`t yet support a sufficient range of sites, but HEM seems just fine. I am very happy with it so far.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone have any idea how long it's been around? My concern is how long it would continue to be around, and if it's a one man show, if the guy just decided he had enough and didn't want to upgrade with site upgrades. Or just keeled over from a heart attack one day.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I've read, HEM is actually one of the products that made PT decide to upgrade to PT3 to include much of the functionality included in HEM. Not positive when it started though.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have any idea how long it's been around? My concern is how long it would continue to be around, and if it's a one man show, if the guy just decided he had enough and didn't want to upgrade with site upgrades. Or just keeled over from a heart attack one day.
FWIW, I believe HEM (or at least its HUD) is from the same guy who did Hold'em Ranger and Realtime HUD. From the Realtime HUD web page:

I have stopped further development on Realtime to work on the HUD for HoldemManager. The program still works and you are welcome to download it and use it for free. If you like it, you will like Holdem Manager more - though you will have to pay for it :(

If you have made a donation already, I can credit you up to $20 towards the purchase of
HoldemManager. Please attach the donation receipt to your order.
It's authors seem to have been on the poker software scene awhile now. According to its introductory post from June 2007 at 2p2, HEM has been out almost a year now:

Public Beta for Manager: July 15th
Public Beta for HUD: Shortly Afterwards

After 8 months of development and almost 2 months in private beta, Holdem Manager is just about ready for widespread public use. I'm also the author of Tourney Manager, a bunch of free tools donated to 2+2 (most notably the ROI simulator and the Preflop 3/4 Bet Equity Calculator) and have been active on these forums for a couple of years.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, I have no idea how to use a computer but I want to try this out. If I download Holdem Manager do I automatically get 5k hand trial? What do I do after downloading to get started

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to the website. Download. You get 2500 hands. Have fun. Mess around with the stats and the HUD. Enjoy. Purchase.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, but I really mean I don't know anything. I've downloaded, chose open, successfully installed and nothing pops up, I don't know what to do.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, I keep having to download things. Now its Postgre, but the step by step directions don't resemble what i see through the link. What do I download when I go there, I use windows Xp.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone brought this and not liked it?

can someone post some screen shots of the HUD working on a table please?

insolitude

insolitude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, you guys have convinced me. I'm ditching my plans to purchase PT3 and will get this instead. Thanks to everyone...

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone brought this and not liked it?

can someone post some screen shots of the HUD working on a table please?
I've had trouble getting the HUD going on ultimate bet, but it works quite well everywhere else.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I took the free trial to give it a shot on my laptop. I've been a PT3 holdout, so I figured what the hell let me try HEM instead. I'm sold already. I'll be buying a license the next chance I get (this weekend for sure). To hell with PT IMO. I've been having inexplicable PT2 problems and HUD issues now (the stupid registration thing from weeks ago still plagues me. As far as I'm concerned with the trial version, it's the winner hands down.

:)

insolitude

insolitude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I just purchased HEM. Can someone point me to a HUD primer? Trying to figure out what I need to display. TIA!