Have you drank water today?

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never thought of that... Getting water for next game... Thx.

clubsta

clubsta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I know about the benefits of water, but so hard to go with Pepsi and juices, not to mention the beer to the water, but have recently been trying to drink more water how much a day does not count! Water our all!!!

Yeah sodas and juices are so darn delicious. I quit soda 100% about 3 years ago and I am ridiculously happy I did. I will say though for the first 6 months or so it was really difficult. You're essentially coming off of an extreme sugar addiction etc. I undoubtably faced classic symptoms of withdrawal etc. But I will say that once you get past that first year or so, it gets soooo much easier to say no to it. I don't have any of the cravings I used to have for soda and when I really want something a little extra I have a sparkling water with fresh lime juice etc.
I also drink kombucha which takes a little getting used to but it's super good for your gut and have a nice little fizz to it.

Yeah I only know one person in my life who drinks enough water every day. I'm trying to get there. Everyone else is pretty much... constantly dehydrated. Which can wreck your body.

R

Riomaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink a lot of water. About 50-100 fl oz a day. But put me on a poker table or any kind of gaming and I'm probably gonna dehydrate myself a bit. Hard to remember : /

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never forget to drink while playing poker. I keep me a cup of kool-aid and snacks nearby.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did you write this information? What does this have to do with poker? Write this on the sites of a healthy lifestyle.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only ever drink water, I don't drink alcohol, but I never was much of a drinker.

I don't like the hangovers I used to get, and as I suffer from migraines, I just don't see the point in drinking alcohol. I used to drink a lot of coffee but had to stop having caffeine because of the migraines, so I switched to decaf, now I just can't drink coffee at all as it makes me sick :(

S

Sunshinerise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All human beens must drink water minimum 2 L per day

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks a good post I try to be hydrated always and I feel better when I drink a lot of water greetings and thanks again:wavey:

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i drink tea i think 3-4 L in one day :D

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink water every day and a couple of cups of coffee daily.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I drink not less than 2 liters of pure water a day, trying to consume more. And yeah, as you've stated towards the end, I use a phone App for the reminders and tracking :D

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am the type that drinks loads of liquids so this is the least of my worries while
I am playing poker , keeping focus and winning thats what I dont do lol.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play poker including cc freerolls and other mtts at ps , party poker, 888poker I usually spend 8 or more hours and drink about 2-4 liters per poker session .I always try to keep water balance that provides good poker play and high brain activity.It is very important point.Generally I drink not less than 4 liters per day.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, every day I drink water, water - beautiful

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you drink water every day, and quite !!! half liter per day

Canaveral

Canaveral

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife recently introduced me to drinking water with just a splash of OJ. Love it. Replacing sodas with that.

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start the day with 0.5L water en drink almost the whole day water.
If it gets late with poker, i will drink coffee...

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Make sure the water you drink is filtered. There is so much crap inside of the water (even from bottled notwithstanding the TAP water) that it would make your head spin.

So. Please heed this small advice. Filter your water (even bottled, in fact that is worse because it's in plastic bp #). Get a high-grade filtration unit and filter it yourself.

Whatever.....

Small video I am listening to (has nothing to do with poker.......)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a lot of water everyday.When I´m playing poker ,Idrink a glass of water during the breaks.Thanks for all the information.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been drinking lots of water lately. Im trying to get the digestion moving a bit quicker. So during poker I sit out a few hands while getting another glass!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Of course, and some wine also :))