Have you drank water today?

fiddlesticks123

fiddlesticks123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup I drink mineral water each day, around 3 litres. Fit in body, fit in mind, right? Did not expect to see this thread on a poker forum lol.

P

Peter Jankowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why yes I have sometime I drink two a day!!

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I at least try to drink 4-6 glasses of water of day. Especially in the summer.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink a ton of water each day, I probably drink to much when I play because I need a few extra bathroom breaks lol

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always drink water, especially when out in the hot sun. Only thing to really quench your thirst when you are really de-hydrated. I sweat a good bit doing "outside" work.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I know about the benefits of water, but so hard to go with Pepsi and juices, not to mention the beer to the water, but have recently been trying to drink more water how much a day does not count! Water our all!!!

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No but had 4 cups of coffee. That's mostly H2O, right?

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for remind me, I'm drink almost no water trought my day, and my treiner sad that I need to drink 3L! Im gonna put some alarms now lmao

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players end up forgetting to drink while playing so stay tuned.
Water is an essential component of all body tissues and is present in chemical reactions, respiration, circulation, kidney function, digestion, defense systems, skin, among others. There are also nutrients that need water so they can be loaded and distributed throughout the body.

Throughout the day we lose body fluids through perspiration, sweat, saliva, urine and feces. In people who remain exposed to high temperatures or engage in physical activity, the loss is even greater.

The amount of water in the human body varies according to the age, sex and amount of adipose tissue that the person possesses. The delivery can occur through ingestion of liquids, consumption of foods that have large amounts of water (vegetables and fruits) and through body metabolism.

It is recommended, on average, to take 2-3 liters of water per day. In special situations, such as excessive heat and intense physical exercise, this consumption should be greater. Only people with some specific health problems such as heart, liver or kidney failure may have water restrictions and should follow the recommendations given by doctors and nutritionists.

An important tip to control and estimate daily water consumption is the use of water bottles during the day and for those who forget to ingest water, there are currently mobile phone applications that have the function of remembering it. Do not expect thirst to hydrate yourself!
Young man, you are 80% water. Your question is the stupidest in human history.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely drink plain water most often I drink either tea or coffee while playing

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello!

From morning till now maybe I drank, about 5 liters of water .... today...

:)

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always getting up to drink water and going to the bathroom. In addition to lengthening the intervals to do things like eating and taking a shower for example. Water for sure is indispensable

C

chazmahal10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking Water

I completely agree. at one point in my poker playing career I was drinking redbull after redbull and not hydrating and it ended up making me sick and tired. I see so many players drinking redbull all day as well. Drink the water H2O!

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No water here

I have not had water alone for 50 years! I only drink 1 glass of OJ in the morn and about 8-10 cokes every day since about 1960. I believe that eat and drink what you love is best for your mind and body and I am in great shape at 69 years old.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes at least 2 large glasses, usually drink one in the morning to get my body going

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
friend, you came to play poker or teach nutritional medicine.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In hot weather I drink cool water, and when it's cold I drink hot tea with honey.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I regularly drink ice water. In addition to water, I also drink tea and coffee. Very rarely I can drink alcohol.

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday is water day.
Don't forget, it's really important and better than all sweet juices.

A

Abubakarovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink only coffee and beer) coffee in the morning, beer in the evening. And what is the water I already forgot)

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking water is a very good habit. Water makes you think faster. A glass of water during the 5 min poker break instead of coffee is a great choice. A glass of water right after you wake up is a must.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a lot of water but I dont think it helps my game.