Have you drank water today?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players end up forgetting to drink while playing so stay tuned.
Water is an essential component of all body tissues and is present in chemical reactions, respiration, circulation, kidney function, digestion, defense systems, skin, among others. There are also nutrients that need water so they can be loaded and distributed throughout the body.

Throughout the day we lose body fluids through perspiration, sweat, saliva, urine and feces. In people who remain exposed to high temperatures or engage in physical activity, the loss is even greater.

The amount of water in the human body varies according to the age, sex and amount of adipose tissue that the person possesses. The delivery can occur through ingestion of liquids, consumption of foods that have large amounts of water (vegetables and fruits) and through body metabolism.

It is recommended, on average, to take 2-3 liters of water per day. In special situations, such as excessive heat and intense physical exercise, this consumption should be greater. Only people with some specific health problems such as heart, liver or kidney failure may have water restrictions and should follow the recommendations given by doctors and nutritionists.

An important tip to control and estimate daily water consumption is the use of water bottles during the day and is Those Who forget to water ingestion, mobile phone Currently there are applications que have the function of remembering it. Do not expect thirst to hydrate yourself!
I think any liquid is essential when the game of poker is long, not necessarily only water, can of a juice, a beer or a drink leads.

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I usually drink 2 liters every day, sometimes more, especially after the gym or after a party):beer::pepsi:

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to keep a glass of water handy for a sip now and then.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i live in a hot country ( Tunisia ) , im always playing poker online and forgetting to drink water :p i saw this publication and i bring a bottle of water next to me

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
coffee, tea, and juice is all ive been having all week ….wow don't even notice im not drinking any water lately …..uh ohhh

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a coffee, and 1 liter water today. Its not enough.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many recommend drinking more water, about 2 liters per day. I believe that the urge to drink should regulate fluid intake. There is no need to pour yourself in by force.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drank water today .. besides being a drink that cleanses and purifies the body it is good to do so.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not forget to eat and have sex. And go to the toilet. When you are a mmt player and you have a break of 5 minutes:D

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the reminder. I actually only had 1 glass about 6 hrs ago and its actually hot here in South Africa. Too focused on work I guess.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s stupid for me to think whether I drank water or not during the game.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've drank beer, wine, rum and vodka today.