Have you been able to realize your dreams playing poker?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately I was not able to realize my dreams playing poker I am disappointed

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately I was not able to realize my dreams playing poker I am disappointed

Years of hard daily work are needed to make dreams come true. If you wanted to make your dreams come true in a year or two, then this is unlikely. But if you continue to work hard, then your dreams and your goal are absolutely real and achievable. I think in order to play steadily and make money you need at least 5-7 years of experience. Do not be upset and never give up.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can really achieve goals in poker these days. There have been times when there have been exceptional players and these have taken poker to a new level. These exceptional players were able to win more than average and had special skills. Today all ambitious players play with the HUD, and many others without regard to loss. Going through freeroll tournaments or by playing up micro levels is also almost hopeless. I think poker is more of a pastime, most poker coaches probably earn more from coaching than playing.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, but I have realized many nightmares playing poker.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dreams remain dreams))). But man lives with hope. Achieving wealth through poker is not an easy task.

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have achieved them all, apart from the one that involves making a load of money

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yesterday I was close to fulfilling them hahaha I was good in the scoop ko of $ 2.20 and the scoop ko of $ 11 is close to the atomic bomb, let's keep trying

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone's poker dreams get realized? I don't think so, just have to keep working and regging

D

datrolld20

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have achieved the goal of having a challenging hobby that doesn't cost much; you can even make a little bit!

As far as becoming consistently profitable... we'll see!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Step by step I go to my goal. I have good results and I am satisfied with my progress. Every day I get closer to the realization of my dreams. Life is wonderful, I am happy.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not making dreams come true, but maybe helping to make them come true for sure. Analyzing the fact that I am not a professional player, but only an amateur, I will hardly be able to fulfill my dreams playing poker, but maybe those who know about poker can help me to realize some.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never had a specific dream, I just play for fun now. Maybe I should try hard and make a goal when playing poker in the future.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you dream of getting rich playing poker, you have a minimal chance of achieving them. You are probably dreaming unrealistic dreams, be satisfied if you spent time in an interesting way, without it costing you too much.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Unfortunately not. But looking at the experience I have learned a lot : I have learned to evaluate the odds differently to look at some situations in life , I have become easier to perceive poker and treat it more as a hobby and not a means of earning money. That is I do not think that I wasted my time without getting a decent result on the plus side:):jd4::jd4:

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more than 90% of poker players lose money, i am one of them
I'm a loser

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I didn't succeed but I don't lose hope ... my dream is to qualify for a big live tournament, Las Vegas! All the best!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you can really achieve goals in poker these days. There have been times when there have been exceptional players and these have taken poker to a new level. These exceptional players were able to win more than average and had special skills. Today all ambitious players play with the HUD, and many others without regard to loss. Going through freeroll tournaments or by playing up micro levels is also almost hopeless. I think poker is more of a pastime, most poker coaches probably earn more from coaching than playing.

I dont play with a HUD and my dreams have come true. :cool:

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I realized long time ago that dreams I had involving poker were childish and naïve. Which is very positive because now I have a more healthier approach to poker.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
So far I have not been able to realize my dreams, but I work every day to achieve them. I believe that everything depends only on me and that my dreams are completely achievable.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In part, I realized my dreams. Poker brings me a stable income and that's the main thing for me. But nevertheless I still have something to work on. :)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet, but I am having a darn good time getting there.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not yet, but I do not lose hope, never stop dreaming.! do not give up. !!