Have you been able to realize your dreams playing poker?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was able to make some dreams come true, I work on the rest) I can only advise you not to give up!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
While playing poker, I end up daydreaming. Does that count? It certainly takes my mind off the diminishing stack of chips in front of me.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If I have succeeded, my dream is to help my family by playing poker. The little that I have earned has helped us with expenses

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment not but i become better and better my dream to come in green numbers is my maingoal first after reach that barriers i look to bigger dreams like once up on in a time to play wsopo or ept and of coause winning them ;D

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not yet, the spin with the maximum odds does not fall out.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Partly yes. I was dreaming about a new PC before and thanks to Poker and Cardschat, it came true.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not yet managed to make my dreams come true by playing poker) while I play for fun. It's not that simple in poker)

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still dreaming !!! I think dreams should not be related to being a professional and playing the EPT with the best in the world, you can simply achieve goals or not in a certain time, if that is achieved, things will happen on their own with the passage of time.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, but never give up. If you believe in something stay positive and grateful for what you already have and work hard for what you want and believe in. Always learn from mistakes and write down notes so that you always remember and become better. eventually timing will be right. Stay humble and respect others and good things will happen to you.

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I truly believe that only through poker will I be able to realize my dreams, maybe small, but still.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not yet, but maybe some day. I dream big. I would like to win hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not all yet

Not all yet, but not being able to do some, but for sure I will still do all of them

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If our dreams have not come true, it just means that we still have to work. Everything takes time and work, including poker and what we want it to bring us. But I believe that if we want something very much, and continue to work on it, it will surely come true. So keep wanting what you want, and I'm sure it will come to you. Good luck!

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No my dreams have'nt come true yet butt I'm still strut along bit by bit

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t realize my dreams in poker, but I didn’t spend much time studying the game, so my dreams didn’t come true.:)

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One day my dream Will Come True, good luck to all from Africa ��

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No I haven't but I hope some day to win the jackpot at pokerstars maybe not today or tomorrow but some day I hope I will xD

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My ultimate dream was to make a living playing professionally.

I gave that up long ago, and my dream now is to win the "Sunday Storm".

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I will not say that I made my dreams come true. but poker brings me a lot of happiness, pleasure and peace. I really like the game not to be a millionaire, but to feel very happy. and I am very grateful to the CC community, because that is enough for me.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tbh. I couldn't play poker for a living. It demands more time then i am preparing to give. But much respect to those are can and have

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream for life is to have fun and enjoy myself as much as possible . . . So yes, every time I play poker I am fulfilling my dream.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mean winning 1M$ + I think very few poker players can do it.
You can make a living with decent work but not make real dreams come true

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So far, I haven't been able to fulfill my dreams by playing poker, but I think it's a matter of time.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is a long-term investment, I do not put a price or time on my dreams. If ever the time came for poker to be my profession, perhaps being in the current situation or my average as a player, I would be more than disappointed. Freeroll tournaments are often very frustrating