Have you been able to realize your dreams playing poker?

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, of course not. I just like poker. The dream can wait.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized 2 dreams playing poker...

1. Meet Las Vegas (wsop 2009) (bestpoker.com)
2. Meet Dublin and Amsterdam (wpt 2011) (pkr.com)

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

No, I only gained anxiety, frustration and problems playing poker. But I cannot refuse it.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
After the incredible nightmares of the random number generator, the dreams of winning big money are still only a dream. Hope dies last:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Not all but some of them yes.Thanks to poker ,I´ve been able to help my family with extra money and buy a tablet and last week my new laptop.I am happy and satisfied by now.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Considering the moves that a player makes during the tournament the hands that are won. I see some members of the community complaining about online poker platforms, losing with A, q to A, 2. the Player must consider how many times this happened during the tournament, including for the other players

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro thanks for writing. I didn't even know about this action. Now I have opened it and I have 0.11 battle points in the cash register. I don't know how to use them. If you manage to win them, I will be very happy.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My short-term dream was to improve at the point that i dont need to deposit anymore to continue playing, now im seeing even my bankroll is growing without any tilt!!!

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately I was not able to realize my dreams playing poker I am disappointed

I can't say yet that I did it but I know that with time and dedication I could make a big difference at the poker tables, as I have to work and study I don't have much time to dedicate to it, I calculate that to fulfil your poker dreams you need the following factors:

a) Time

b) Interest

c) Effort

d) Motivation

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker in my life

Poker for me is just a hobby, it's not a way of making my dreams come true... I just play for fun.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

not yet!! but I have the faith, that at some point in my life it will be given to me ...

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about dreams because my dream is playing poker on a yacht with my friends in the islands. I have become the best I can be and usually do well on the tables. I play lottery so it might happen ya never know. Good luck.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I keep those simple. Making it to the final table is always my dream, my goal. That is my dream for the day. Never know what tomorrow brings.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just recently withdrew enough to pay for my child's homebirth ($4,000).

Yeah...I've realized my dream.

V

Vinao182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not yet , i have been just started less tha one mounth to play but i am so excited to play every day

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We live, make plans, dream and make it all come true. So in poker, every player dreams of playing well and earning big prize money. Now there is a lot of educational material on the Internet and you need to move in the right direction. I also have a dream to win a million. and maybe it will happen someday. There is a dream and faith in it.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So far I have not managed to catch the Zarbird by the tail, but I think that there will be a chance

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello.not yet, but I believe that this bright day will come.)

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
no, there is still a long way to go, but with effort and study everything can be done.