antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Everyone has his own playing style , capabiities , achievements the years that have passed . I like them both .

Gus is playing a more loose/aggressive style in my opinion , he has many wins on his history , he has played on many live shows and this hand with daniel (( quads over full house )where 500.000 were played is well known .

Daniel Negeanu is much better for me because I like that he has very good reads on his opponents , his small ball poker game tactic , because he adjusted/adapted everything to the modern world/ways and he is very careful when playing poker , not throwing money out of the window , just like Gus Hansen did with online poker , where he spent on full tilt 20 millions playing loose style , when other players knew his style , were using software and outplaying him all the time and couldn't control himself .He owns money and he's not good finacially . If he didn't make this mistake with online poker and if he wasn't gambling so much he would be a great player for sure :( .

F

freeloader

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been watching both Daniel and Patrick for a LOOONNNGGGG time. I pick Daniel every which way. Patrick is more of a math guy with a very aggressive slant. Daniel is more of a feel player ... who ACTUALLY studies the game. Plus he hates B of A!:) :)

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Daniel Negreanu is the best, I like his style game

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts