Going broke

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stability in poker is a very rare thing, even despite the discipline, constant work on yourself and on the game, you can lose day after day. Poker is a game in which beginners can very quickly feel like the strongest players in the world, and professionals can easily begin to consider themselves bad players.

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is not "One of the best online poker players" if he has broke over 500 times.
Don't listen, he is a bad example of being pro if he doesn't know what is bankroll management.

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if you are the best player in the world, it is for sure that you we go broke. That's why it is very important not just learn from the downswings and master the bankroll management!

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a game in which beginners can very quickly feel like the best players in the world, and professionals can begin to consider themselves as bad players. That's why it is very important to master the bankroll management.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you always learn from mistakes. In this case you can learn to play better or live the money games or gambling. I do not how is it to win and lose big money, my highest lost is 10 USD :)

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
already, I broke it several times and I think it's normal, but we have to try to learn from the mistakes.

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To the maximum. You have to learn from your mistakes, but never give up.

LMB

LMB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All members

It is known that the hands played have no turning back, therefore if we make a mistake

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you held on your Bankrollmanagment you will save win more and more on money

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ufff, reading thiis question,my hair snapped!

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost at the beginning of the journey and it broke me. I got up and walked on. Along the way, learning a lot.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I will never go broke in poker because I am playing freeroll

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not bankrupt because when I reach a point I withdraw ALMOST everything, and I leave a small margin and I rebuild my bankroll again ... I always do the same cycle
I know how it is, you recognize the bad time and stop to cool down

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, a person, by nature, learns only from his mistakes, sometimes it is useful to lose, so that again and again there is a reason to analyze your game
That's exactly what we're talking about. Learning from mistakes can be the key

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stability in poker is a very rare thing, even despite the discipline, constant work on yourself and on the game, you can lose day after day. Poker is a game in which beginners can very quickly feel like the strongest players in the world, and professionals can easily begin to consider themselves bad players.
I agree, we depend on our mind. And we can't always control it

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is not "One of the best online poker players" if he has broke over 500 times.
Don't listen, he is a bad example of being pro if he doesn't know what is bankroll management.
I'm starting to share this opinion too

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you dont go broke ,youare not a real poker player
Yes, poker players work with high risk, however much there is bankroll control. Controlling the mind is the most difficult