Favorite time to play?

R

Rjk2021

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When do you play your best poker?

In the morning after you get up? Mid day? At night?

I personally feel like I play most clearheaded and focused mid day, and tilt a less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious how others feel? Maybe it doesn't matter what time of day it is that you play.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time to play

After having my coffee and chores are done I find I seem to win more in the mid -morning. Have done well in later tourneys at times but the morning seems like I win more--maybe that is because of the group that plays early?

GL ALL :D

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Early hours of the morning - a lot of players are either tired/or weaker players during lower player volume times

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally like to play early to mid day, however sometimes I like to muck about in low limits or play chips later in the day.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play to in the afternoon or in the evening. I play when I feel fresh and usually that is a few hours after I woke up :)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mid day or on the morning for me but lot of tournament was on the night.....but with my coffee on the morning was the time who i am the most concentrate

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Question and Thread

When do you play your best poker?

In the morning after you get up? Mid day? At night?

I personally feel like I play most clearheaded and focused mid day, and tilt a less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious how others feel? Maybe it doesn't matter what time of day it is that you play.

This thread caught my eye as its relevant to the tourneys i am playing at this present time as i seem to be playing at all different times, the interesting thing is - i seem to be playing well late and then early into the wee small hours on ACR.

Is there something in this, hmm - i dont know yet as i am going to measure this over a longer sample period of say one month/3 months and then 6 months with the results.

My gut feeling is - it isnt the time difference but hey, who knows?

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
there is no favorite time to win poker tournaments :)), I'm kidding, I like to play in the evening:)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play mostly in the evenings but if i could it would be earlier in the day when I am relaxed and fresh. The problem playing late for me is the buy ins are higher but the amount of players with the long late registration time have made in hard to play a lot.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we talk about my personal poker game, not paying attention to the contingent of those playing at the table, then for me it makes no difference what time of day I play. The only thing I don’t do and don’t like is to play at night. Nevertheless, I try not to play during the day. I play more in the evening European time when there are more ordinary players at the tables.

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a shift schedule at my job. So I can play at different times on different days. As for CC freerolls, the most convenient ones for me are Saturday and Sunday freerolls. In my time zone, they take place at 21.00

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have to play in my free time from other worries, so I don't have to choose. I do not pay attention to the state of health either. If it's really bad, I just don't play. :help:

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play best in the middle of the day. The main thing is to be cheerful and not sleepy.

archielrv

archielrv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite time to play poker

I usually play at any time, but my favorite time is at night, very late, I concentrate better

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time to play poker is the evening, as I am usually busy until the evening.:)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Interest Ask !!! I play mainly in the evening or at night, since at this time the main tournaments are held and this schedule suits me)))

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing morning or afternoons on weekends.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the evening, after 8pm. I hadn't even thought about playing at any other time, that's a bit weird. To suddenly think I could play at anytime of day.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is on Sunday, no work , all day to play, lay back, cook, eat and play tournaments. I play everyday but find I do better on Sunday by far.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually like playing when the CC tournaments are on. I play mostly in the day or early evening.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I would play all day, maybe someday I'll be able to make a living from poker, all that's left is to win the big tournament.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to play everyday, all day, no later than 10pm
Because I have the time

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Most times I play at night. During the weekends, all bbets are off, though.

Dan'o

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason, it is best played late in the evening or at night, especially if you turn on the series, maximum relaxation and pleasure from the game:cool:

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play during the night but after having had a good sista not to play exhausted, playing at night exhausted is the worst, you do not think well and choose your hands badly, but playing at night at 100% is the best :D