TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I like to play in the weekend. Because you have a time to spend on poker.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my favorite time to play is in the mornig, about 9 to 10 AM, and go until 10PM

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably mid-afternoons are best for me, before I start my workouts...I'm wide awake by then.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play poker in the evenings, after work. I work as a driver, from morning till night and poker is a great opportunity for me to be distracted after a hard day's work. Sometimes on weekends I also play at night, and for me it's the best time.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite time is the evening. I usually play poker 3-4 days a week, 3-4 hours a day, in the evenings.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I would say that from Monday to Friday ,I like to play poker mosty in the afternoon and part of the evening and on weekends I can start my poker sessions from the morning to the evening.But never during the dawn.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night when no one is interfering, but often I can't play like that because I work and have to do housework.

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
My favorite time to play poker would be afternoon/night, nor do I have a choice because I work always the first shift.
On weekends, when I have a choice when to play, I still mostly play in the afternoon/night. It's a time when no one bothers me.

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When do you play your best poker?

In the morning after you get up? Mid day? At night?

I personally feel like I play most clearheaded and focused mid day, and tilt a less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious how others feel? Maybe it doesn't matter what time of day it is that you play.
For me, the time of day outside the window does not depend, it all depends on my physical and psychological state. Many factors influence the game ...

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

I personally feel like I play most clearheaded and focused mid day, and tilt a less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious how others feel? Maybe it doesn't matter what time of day it is that you play.

Normally, to a high level player, I don't think the time of play should matter that much. It's more his state of being. A professional player would never play if he is feeling tired, sick, in need of sleep or under any mental pressure. Some of the big tournaments (EPT, wsop...) start at 10am and some at 2pm for example, so it's a matter of getting and being ready at the fixed time.
Online is more flexible allowing players to choose when to play. The best time to play would be when the competition is softer (if it's possible to figure that out), otherwise one should just jump in when feeling physically and mentally ready.
As to myself, I've always been a night person, poker or not.

T

TemaBoss23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ночь самое прекрасное время, тишина может сосредоточиться на игре.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

my favorite time to play is late-night !!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing mid afternoon, which I prefer for tournaments. It also depends ,on how long tournaments can be. If I play a big buyin tournament, I will play early in the mornings. That tournaments I like are you play for 10 to 12 hours ,then play the remaining of tournaments the next day or week. Those are types of tournaments I like playing in, only cause the prize pool are normally large prizes.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the afternoon and evening, but I occasionally play in the morning, too.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Night is a great time for poker, and now I play at night, just make coffee and play better

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The best time for me to play is the morning.

B

benrasberry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play on the usual 'rush' time of poker, Friday and Saturday nights. I try to be able to stay up late and play at least an 8 h session.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, in order to determine the best hours for the rink, you need to look at what time the most people are playing, that is, to determine the peak of traffic.
It's simple here, the more players online, the higher your chances of finding recreational players.
These are people who play poker for fun, they are also called "chips". They are not worried about improving their strategy, and therefore they will drain money at the speed of light. In fact, the entire poker industry is based on their money. Seasonal activity is also clearly visible in online poker. There are better times of the year, and there are worse.

The best time of the year to play online poker, based on my experience, is during the New Year holidays and holidays, that is, at the beginning of the year. And the statistics also confirm this.

B

bakang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the statistics also confirm this.

Cheat on line will not give a pair win anytime of day or night, so keep that in mind, imo. JJ vs K2? K2 is 91 percent and QQ is an underdog vs any A preflop, imo. It's shameful to learn the game, only to discover the places where u can play rip off the deal.