I prefer to play late nights

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know, but my personal opinion is this evening-night when I’m already free, although sometimes I don’t have the strength to concentrate strongly, but still I am more pleased in the evening and at night

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no favourite time. When all my work is done, it's the perfect time to play poker. :D

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
morning for me. usually an hour after waking up to clear my head

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When are you best at playing poker?

In the morning after getting up? Middle of a day? At night?

Personally, I feel like I play most clearly and focused in the middle of the day and tilt less than when I play in the evening.

So I was curious about how others feel? Perhaps it does not matter what time of day you play.
It does not matter what time of day, it all depends on my mood for the game and my physical and mental state. It seems to me that these are more important factors than the time of day.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite time to play poker is evening, but because of my time zone it is not always convenient for me to play, since those tournaments with low limits that I can play at are mostly late hours of the day, even the CardsChat freerolls are held in my local time at night! But I hope someday I will be able to play higher limits, because there are tournaments almost every 2 hours! Good luck at the tables!

Alocirp

Alocirp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thrive during the late hours of the night...Always have. Poker, chores, writing... anything really. Especially playing online, late night tourneys are my favorite. I'm more alert, calmly focused, and face considerably less outside distractions compared to any other time of day. Almost a meditative experience for me, to be honest.

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I tend to play mostly in the evening. During the week this is more down to the fact that, that is when I have the time to sit and play for any length of time.

But even on weekends, I find that I am able to concentrate much better in the evenings on poker than I can during the day. I find there are more distractions earlier in the day (partner, kids etc). During the evening the kids are in bed and usually my partner is content sitting watching her programmes on TV whilst I sit and play poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at night because I'm not a morning person. I only wake up early when I have to work. :)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the evenings there is the available time usually and it is more comfortable!

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday before dinner. Best time for me. :)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the afternoon, also in that time there are many recreational games in all the poker rooms, but I also do it because I concentrate a little more and I feel very relaxed.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The good time to play is in the evening or at night and on the weekend. You can find many good tournaments and a lot weak players at that time.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing your best when others tend to play their worse may be more important then what your own preferences would be. Adapt to surroundings and pick the most profitable time and own it, make it yours.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, it is more convenient for any person to play during the day, when the thought processes are most effective, and preferably in the morning. But all major tournaments are held not only in the evening, but at night "for my geographic zone." Therefore, I definitely take a rest before the game in order to be fresh during the game. I just catch a phase of REM sleep and rest for about an hour, of which sleep is 20 minutes in time.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all.
The best time is when you are in a good mood, and this is at night when no one is distracting.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, a more convenient time to play is in the late afternoon.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play when I have free time. In general, I'm ready to play at any time of the day, but mostly I play in the evenings and at night. Apparently my favorite time is the night.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Early on mid day, I like to play in the morning, My head is more fresh, usually the decisions I take are more technical.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mostly play in the evenings and at night, it's my favorite time. I very rarely play during the day, and I never play in the morning at all.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.
Way more people playing.

They tend to be terrible also. They call with any two cards.

Although it creates some really bad beats, like when you have your aces beat by 8, 4 off all in pre flop. You also win some big pots.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends, if you are working needs to be early evening or nigth, if you are in vacation then you can choose the best tiem to play. :deal: