Favorite professional poker player and why

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Team Winamax

My favorite players are Adrián Mateos and Davidi Kitai, lately I have been searching a lot "in the mind of a professional" at Winamax, they are fantastic players, Adri is a winning machine, he really does everything well, and Davidi is a player that demands a lot of respect . aggressive is great

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu hands down. He's put a lot back into the game with books, on line courses, teaching videos etc. He served as an ambassador for pokerstars for a number of years, going in front of the cameras to basically pump up the game in other parts of the world. A number of other pros have done similar work but where Daniel stands out is his style of play. When folks watch him in a tv tournament they like his willingness to chat up the table and basically make the broadcast fun to watch. Lastly we were both raised in the same city so, yeah, he's my guy.

costy1300

costy1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu,because even though he plays for Americans he has Romanian origins,like me:cool:

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Andre Akkari for sure, his videos helped me a lot on my first steps and i will never forget it.

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stu ungar

Stu ungar probably best poker player ever

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr A9

Mike mcdermitt is my favorite player movie person and best movie of all time
If you don’t notice the sucker in first 30 minutes then you are the sucker great quote

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My favorite is Daniel Negreanu. Positive person with a good sense of humor.:icon_rr:

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel Negreanu because he s romanian :D

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this question is difficult, for a long time my favorites were daniel negreanu and fedor holz, i always liked to see them playing,
but recently i really enjoyed seeing maria lampropulos in action, the tournaments that she spiked were very good, but if you have to choose a newer person i would say that yuri dzivielevski,
better known online as thenerdguy, I’m really a fan of this guy

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just started playing poker recently and that's why i registered here. it all started with a youtube video of Daniel Negreanu. Now my feed is full with Daneil Negreanu Videos. The guy is so funny and entertaining, he is my favorite

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Money Maker, for me one of the forerunners of the poker boom, also a very honest person in relation to what he thinks of poker

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like daniel negreanu's way of playing because he knows how to examine his opponent one-on-one and can dominate him only by reading his gestures and also by the control he has when playing

PavelTimofeev16

PavelTimofeev16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, I don't remember the others. I watch games with his participation mostly.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now with what he did with the challenge it has to be Phil Galfond. Very inspirational, and seems like a great guy.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, he is the best. Sometimes it seems to me that he is not a man. How can he even play poker like that? And especially how he guesses the cards. It is a pity that he leaves. :( Anyway, I will watch all his games from beginning to end :)

S

ssj3gokudbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the majority are menioning mostly live professional players. Iprefer this new generation. Starting with Jamie Staples and his brother Matt Staples, Lex Veldhuis, All in Pav, Buehlero, Easywithaces, Spraggy. I learnt from this a lot watching their streams.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniels negreanu for me its the best player why he can read the hand :D its crazy but good player :D

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite poker player

My favorite poker player is Doyle Brunson. Because longevity means a lot.

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stu Ungar, why? Look him up, you tell me why haha.

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil

Phil Hellm(o)uth... I love his trash talk ,he is a showman , without him poker would be less interesting

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi my favorite players are Phill Helmuth and Tony G

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to hear the why, especially for Tony G.

smirnoff1914

smirnoff1914

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Russo..i have a thing for blondes...

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu cause he had great reads and he has won much prize money in tournaments

S

SILA89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alec Torelli because he share his thoughts on his youtube channel on all stackes :)