Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My favorites are Doug Polk and Nathan Williams aka blackrain79. The first because of his history. If you read his very old thread of 2007 on 2+2 "Reaching the end of my rope" and then imagine that this then desperate guy became the best heads up no limit player of the world, you can see how far hard work can bring you in this game.

The second is imho the best teacher for the microstakes, a field that is covered too rarely by teachers and coaches.

I have a problem fathoming why so many people still are so into Daniel "more rake is better" Negreanu. Allthough I like his cheerful and sunny attitude at the felt, he lost me when he betrayed all of us with his BS statement. And I love Polk's response to it.

On a more serious note:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu.
Love the way he plays, reads and dominate the opponents.

C

ChicoRSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites are Doug Polk and Nathan Williams aka blackrain79. The first because of his history. If you read his very old thread of 2007 on 2+2 "Reaching the end of my rope" and then imagine that this then desperate guy became the best heads up no limit player of the world, you can see how far hard work can bring you in this game.

The second is imho the best teacher for the microstakes, a field that is covered too rarely by teachers and coaches.

I have a problem fathoming why so many people still are so into Daniel "more rake is better" Negreanu. Allthough I like his cheerful and sunny attitude at the felt, he lost me when he betrayed all of us with his BS statement. And I love Polk's response to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSza3yfZrCc

On a more serious note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7euHrSaXlpw

I didn`t know about that... hahaha thanks for that

cyrilflorendooo

cyrilflorendooo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like Tony G. he's a winning player despite having no gimmicks, instantly bets,instantly calls no hollywood acting

J

JonnyD2846

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Даниель Нигреану

Даниель Нигреану, он мастер, такое чуство, что он видит сквозь карты и знает, какие карты у его оппонентаи он всегда спокойный, весёлый, любит пошутить, красава.И Том Дван крут Как мастер блефа;)

Last edited:
F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to say Sir Daniel Negreanu.

Man's a genuis lol. Always seems pretty calm, smart, collective, and just solid as hell.

I like Hellmuth a lot but he's the opposite of negreanu on the calm part lol still he's a great player who I've learned a lot from. (Animals) lol

And one of my newer favorites is Johnathan Little. Love the site, even though I'm on the free version lol and his drive.
Especially his calmness.

yep i really like dnegs, and i like jnandez and tom dwan. dwan is so fun to watch and jnandez makes the game look so easy.

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also really like andrew neeme. many famous vloggers strike me as a little more on the entertainer side, and who know if they are actually winning players, but neeme seems to be on another level of wits about the game. definitely a hustler!

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeap, daniel is for me the best player, its helps his attitude.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

certainly they are all cool masters, I think everyone has something to learn, for each player experienced and inexperienced!

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Marcin Wydrowski is a great example of the fact that even while living in a country where poker is banned, you can achieve success at large events of international importance.

Twisterman

Twisterman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is your favourite poker player?

My favoritte is Daniel Negreanu.... he godlike read and adaptivity:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Gus Hansen the most - After his book "Every Hand Revealed" I started to win tournaments.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan , нравится его поведение в игре)

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me too. Daniel is the best players. i've see him do some crazy calls as crazy lay-downs. so he is number 1 for me!!!! but Phil Ivey is just as good too. top 2 player for me

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phill Ivey.

I like too Andre Akkari, Daniel Negreanu

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Patrik Antonius.

Calm, Cool, Collected and Consistent.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big Papa Doyle Brunson, he stood the test of time.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite players, no doubt, is Liv Boeree and maybe Vanessa Russo. I think they are the most professional poker players.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu He's hands down the Best. Plus He's Canadian. Go Team canada. Next Favorite to watch lose Is Phil Helmuth. Hes hilarious when He Gets Beat. Good Luck At The Tables

K

Klim007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very good choice for a professional poker pro player. I can also recommend Phil Ivey.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like a lot of them so it's hard to pick just one player. If I had to it would be Phil Hellmuth.

S

squally302

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Shaun Deeb.....played him before...