Favorite professional poker player and why

naitutreaba

naitutreaba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu and at the same level Tom Dwan!!! different styles but man...they know the game:)

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tom Dwan because he is Tom Dwan

SlyVII

SlyVII

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex Veldhuis, because he is a really chill guy and I learned a lot of nice poker tips from him and his stream

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to say Sir Daniel Negreanu.

Man's a genuis lol. Always seems pretty calm, smart, collective, and just solid as hell.

I like Hellmuth a lot but he's the opposite of negreanu on the calm part lol still he's a great player who I've learned a lot from. (Animals) lol

And one of my newer favorites is Johnathan Little. Love the site, even though I'm on the free version lol and his drive.
Especially his calmness.

Daniel Negreanu is a good and professional player for me, I like his playing style and since he behaves at the gaming table, he is always cheerful and can cheer up the whole table, and I also like the female player Liv Boeree - but I like her just like a woman not as a player

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the present time my most favorite professional poker player is Daniel " jungleman12" Cates: his last superhero fold against Paul Phua at the Poker Triton Tournament confirmed this one more time. The BEAST INTUITION!..:cool::cool::cool:

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker player is myself. But I'm not as good as Fedor Holtz or Daniel Negreanu yet. :withstupi

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I concur, it’s fun to watch For Daniel Negreanu. Plus I enjoy poker brat! 😂
I'd have to say Sir Daniel Negreanu.

Man's a genuis lol. Always seems pretty calm, smart, collective, and just solid as hell.

I like Hellmuth a lot but he's the opposite of negreanu on the calm part lol still he's a great player who I've learned a lot from. (Animals) lol

And one of my newer favorites is Johnathan Little. Love the site, even though I'm on the free version lol and his drive.
Especially his calmness.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker player is Tony G. It's entertaining watching him insulting other players. Tony G making fun of Phil Hellmuth is very funny to watch.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Christopher Philip Ferguson. Born back in 1963. Christopher started playing poker at the age of 10. The idols from which Chris copied his style of play were the best poker players of the time. The College was followed by a game on play chips via IRC. In 1994 he took part in the local California tournament for the first time. The following year he participated in the World series. After another 5 years won the main victory in the WS tournament and received two wsop bracelets.
In 2004, he became an active participant in the launch of the full tilt poker project. He is still a member of the eponymous team. In the period from 2005 to 2006 he became a silver medalist of 1 on 1 tournaments. He won this tournament in 2008. Despite his pronounced atheism, poker players nicknamed Chris "Jesus" for his appearance.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is Vanessa Selbst. Pure poker beast very aggressive at the point where if she did not have that deep analysis of opponents ranges it will look wreckless.

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favof all time Doyle but more recently Daniel as he is more consint in my books than the brat who is a bully and never makes mistakes lol

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love all the players who have big mouths and talk a lot! Even the annoying ones! Helmuth calling people idiots while getting dumped out of tournaments is a personal favourite. Love the Isildur1 story, the idea of some newbie coming along and smashing the nosebleed tables is epic. Tom Dwan for such aggressive play.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
First and foremost, I think the coolest player in recent times is Ole Schemion- swag to the max.

In terms of great demeanors, I like the style of two pretty chilled guys, Steffen Sontheimer as a European and Jake Schindler as an American. Both appear always in control of their game - seldom putting a foot wrong, seldom if ever making a silly or speculative play.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. I already wrote a lot about this, he knows everything in poker, he controls the game, he knows how to bluff and play carefully, if necessary. I often watched his games on TV and I liked his behavior at the table and his attitude to other players.

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, Best în mind game

J

jsk963

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel N because he can really read ppls minds.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best Daniel Negreanu: We are probably facing the best poker player in the world in tournament mode. Noted for his great reading ability, he already accumulates some 15 million in prizes.the worst Gas Hansen, too talkative

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can learn a lot from various Players - my fav 3 are Tom Dwan, Phil Ivey and obviously DNegs. I also do like Patrick Antonius!

Phil & Daniel have Incredible reads on their opponents, their metagame is on a completely different Level, it's like they are not only playing with the Cards, but taking in all the scenary around them. Nevertheless, both have a different Approach as to how they Play. Daniel likes to be prepared and set his "personal" Limits beforehands (which hands do I call / raise / re-raise preflop? which Hands do I fold?), meanwhile Phil is a much more chill guy who prefers to Play without preset personal limits and to decide how to Play from Moment to Moment.

Tom's style is unique as well - I like what he said during one live game - "from folding you don't win any Money". Of Course, this is risky and obviously he's lost some games. But i think you Need also to take the Risk sometimes and let your opponents now that they should be scared of you, regardless if the flop Comes AKQ or 27Q.

B

boomcha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ivey for his composure, mannerisms and balls. Negreanu for his demeanor, reading ability and the entertainment factor.

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel negranu there is no one like him his way of playing so examining with the intimidating opponent is the best thing in professional poke

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chris Ferguson, Daniel Negreanu.

When I started playing poker, the advice I got on FullTilt from Chris Ferguson articles helped me a lot, now I see a lot of the videos from Daniel Negreanu's YouTube channel.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joe McKeehen- I loved poker watching him play