Favorite professional poker player and why

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have to say Sir Daniel Negreanu.

Man's a genuis lol. Always seems pretty calm, smart, collective, and just solid as hell.

I like Hellmuth a lot but he's the opposite of negreanu on the calm part lol still he's a great player who I've learned a lot from. (Animals) lol

And one of my newer favorites is Johnathan Little. Love the site, even though I'm on the free version lol and his drive.
Especially his calmness.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player, no doubt, is Liv Boeree. Her achievements have always struck me. In my opinion she is an absolute professional.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player, no doubt, is Liv Boeree. Her achievements have always struck me. In my opinion she is an absolute professional.

Yea she's pretty amazing. Just listening to her talk she sounds smart like she knows what's up.

Also Idk why I didn't mention Annette Obrestad!

Only player as far as I know to play a whole tournament blind and actually win!

She's amazing!

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. He just seems like one of the most genuine guys in poker.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another vote for Daniel Negreanu. He is entertaining in a good way. I also like Mike matusow he is also entertaining and IDK why but I just like him.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my favorite professional player is Victor Blom, better known as Isildur1, I like his style of player.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fedor holz

My favorite poker player is Fedor Holz. He was the first poker player I have seen and I really like his style I always see his instagram and I imagine I could have that style life if I become a professional poker player and I also think he is really cool.

I also like liv boree because she is an amazing poker player and besides that she is beatiful and I guess I have a crush on her.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is my favorite player. I have learned a lot about poker from his books and I just like him, because he tells you what he thinks with no philter. He has all the wsop Bracelets. He has won the main event in America and Europe. He can come across as bit of a Jerk, but that is part of his image.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of readers. I've always been impressed with players who can put their opponents on a hand and act accordingly. We've all seen Daniel Negreanu do it. But I've also been a big fan of David "Chino" Rheem ever since first time I saw him playing a WPT event. I saw him lay down pocket 9s to when someone went all-in pre-flop over the top of his raise. Not only did know exactly where he was in the hand, first putting opponent on A-Q, then amending that read to A-Q suited after a few seconds. He compared both stacks, made the correct assessment that he was ahead, and then decided he wasn't going to flip a coin for 80% of his stack in a spot where I think too many players would have been happy to race for their tournament life. Of course Daniel Negreanu beats him out because of everything else does for the game.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Hellmuth and Negreanu very much.
But I'll stick with the classic, Doyle Brunson. [emoji41]

B

bgmyshu24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my favourite. He must have clairvoyance too guess all that hands :D

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I like Negreanu, solid player, calm, entertainer and genius!

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ivey, Daniel and Maria Ho

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have watched Daniel Negreanu play a lot and he is in a class of his own. He talks a lot during the game more than most people anyway hes a enterainer.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player.And I believe that poker is constantly progressing thanks to him and other professionals.

Twisterman

Twisterman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is by far my favorit, because of the entertainment factor. But I think Fedor Holz is the best player, but to boring for my liking.

F

FlopGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first choice is Durrr, even though he dont talk much. He is a very talented player in my opinion.

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey. The first I saw. He was like Jordan in Poker.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite poker player is Yo viral because it's been 2 years that I look at all these stream and I learned a lot by following these tips. he is very active on social networks and I always have good times watching him play. they always offer free training tickets and subscriptions for every stream they make. he does not hesitate to help new players.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My favorite professional player is Jason Mercier. I think he is one of the best.

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Antonio Esfandiari. His provides expert analysis and his breakdown of hands has really improved my play.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d have to agree with Daniel. He gives back to the poker community as well as donating his time and money. He’s just a good face for the game.

Halen

Halen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No doubt Daniel is incredibly fun to watch and one of the all time greats. I would also include Erik Seidel. His game is nails and I always enjoy watching him play.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is my favorite player. I have learned a lot about poker from his books and I just like him, because he tells you what he thinks with no philter. He has all the WSOP Bracelets. He has won the main event in America and Europe. He can come across as bit of a Jerk, but that is part of his image.

He is definitely one of my favorite players but he has a big weakness.

That doesn't mean he's easy to beat lol. I wouldn't want to play him

But if you can get Hellmuth on tilt he starts making bad decisions.

That being said first you have to get one of the best players in the world on tilt lol