Favorite game

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the most suitable game is pot limit Omaha Hi-Lo, the most interesting and really losing it depends more on you than in the holdeme

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
My favorite game of poker are mixed games mostly eight games because of me for being a good poker player must play exactly tam.A and mixed games bring more variety and excitement.:D:D:D

Cherepashkakry

Cherepashkakry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas Holdem - simple rules, popularity, easy to find a table for the game..

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats is your favorite cards game?

Currently I like best the omaha high low, i think it gives you a whole different perspective when including the low pot and it is a game where you have to choose your cards right more than bluffing right.

I have also seen +6 hold em but i havent tried it.

what do you guys like and think about the +6?

I like to play fixed limit hold'em in cash tables where my gains and losses remains in control. Unfortunately, i can't find enough places to play all the time.
I play no limit hold'em only in tournaments with small buy-in or freerolls. I have the feeling (forgive me to say that) that NLH is more related with our culture and tendencies where rich people people with their huge assets dominates the poor. But poor can also strike back with their skill and intelligence to show that wealth alone is not enough to gain supremacy.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not like fast tournaments. I prefer the slow tournaments where you can win through skill and ability. And I think most of all I like tournaments with knockouts.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have several options:
1. Omaha
2. Horse
3. Badugi
But usually I prefer to play NL Hold'em.
Good luck.

L

LenkasS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas holdem progresive knock - out. :)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for your replies

I like to play fixed limit hold'em in cash tables where my gains and losses remains in control. Unfortunately, i can't find enough places to play all the time.
I play no limit hold'em only in tournaments with small buy-in or freerolls. I have the feeling (forgive me to say that) that NLH is more related with our culture and tendencies where rich people people with their huge assets dominates the poor. But poor can also strike back with their skill and intelligence to show that wealth alone is not enough to gain supremacy.

I think in poker you have the chance of playing against anyones with the same probabilities of winning and it depends on your intelligence and intuition to know when to call/raise/fold that gives everyone a chance to win. In tournaments you dont get dominated by some people that play like they do not care for the cash like some do in cash games, that is a reason why I prefer tournaments. I recommend that you try omaha hi low I think you might like it based on how you like to play.

Hello.
I do not like fast tournaments. I prefer the slow tournaments where you can win through skill and ability. And I think most of all I like tournaments with knockouts.

Completely agree with you the slow and big tournaments allow your skills to be demonstrated since you have usually big stacks and play a lot of hands.

Hi.
I have several options:
1. Omaha
2. Horse
3. Badugi
But usually I prefer to play NL Hold'em.
Good luck.

havent played badugi or horse, I think I have played horse once with some friends but not completely sure.

Texas holdem progresive knock - out. :)

Nice! However I dont mind if the tournament gives you chance to rebuy or re enter though.

BTW just noticed that a lot more responded and I was only seeing the second page. Thanks everyone for your response! I will try some of the games you recommended

Top 10 Games