Favorite game

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats is your favorite cards game?

Currently I like best the omaha high low, i think it gives you a whole different perspective when including the low pot and it is a game where you have to choose your cards right more than bluffing right.

I have also seen +6 hold em but i havent tried it.

what do you guys like and think about the +6?

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, I like no-limit hold'em more, since I consider myself in this game as in my favorite plate.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also discovered Omaha Hi Lo for me.
I like it because a really strong hand will not lose against a lucky river like in Holdem but will split the pot often times because your opponent was just going for hi or low, while your top hand competes for both.
So I think you can get away with less bad beats with a good starting hand selection

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Texas Holdem because of its popularity and simple rules.

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer holdem because that's what I learned first and serves as a basis for others, besides being the most played.
In relation to the +6 I just watched, I intend to play only after watching a lot, because texas holdem I have followed a lot and still know little about it, imagine this new game.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the past, Draw was the favorite card game. Primarily 2-7 single, triple draw. Today, unfortunately, this type has completely disappeared, leaving Texas Holdem and Omaha. I tried, but I don't like 6+.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like pineapple poker! but usually playing holdem or omaha hi.
6+ is short deck?if yes i tryed some times but dont like so much

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas holdem progressive knock-out. Best rush.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure about +6 but Omaha is, imo, the rush. It's especially rewarding when you flop a set, turn quads, bet 1/2 the pot, and another player comes over the top w/their boat. :boxing: I like it like a gambler likes craps. PLO-8 is a nice game, too. All hail the high hand, since every hand will have one, given that variance will not guarantee a low-hand every hand.

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good old fashion no limit texas holdem 52 card deck. gotta love the classics. Its a lot like golf in the aspect that its easy to learn, but impossible to master.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite card games - NL Texas Holdem and 5-Card Draw poker. But in 5-Card Draw I play worse, than in Texas Holdem.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
only hold'em ... I don’t understand how to play Omaha.

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The good old texas holdem, but I like razz too.

KidPoker116

KidPoker116

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play in no-limit multi-table tournaments, as there are small buy-in ones and the prize money is quite good. I have been playing in such tournaments for a long time and I really like it.

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats is your favorite cards game?

Currently I like best the omaha high low, i think it gives you a whole different perspective when including the low pot and it is a game where you have to choose your cards right more than bluffing right.

I have also seen +6 hold em but i havent tried it.

what do you guys like and think about the +6?

I still love Holdem Limit. used to play it live at Bellagio like ten years ago on a regular basis and sometimes also online on pokerstars. But there seem to be nomore Fixed Limit games on most sites. I have the feeling another couple of years and Limit Poker will be gone. Just like Seven Card Stud, you cannot find that game anywhere anymore.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Texas Hold Em No Limit. I would play play Seven Card Stud if it were available.

T

turkishsilvers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Texas Hold Em No Limit. I would play play Seven Card Stud if it were available.
One of my favorites, such good action, hard to find now adays though

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My fav is texas holdem but i do enjoy omaha an hi/lo wish there were tourneys of it on the sites i play on! In jail the card games are crazy they do play 7 stud but there ia all kinds of games like for poker you have 5-5 , pyramid , good bad ugly , clock , follow the Q an all kinds its different didnt play texas much in there.:D

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

It depends on the people your with. All card games can be played for money. In some games like Spades and Euchre it is very important to have a good partner. Most of my time is spent playing Texas Hold'em.

N

nowyX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I get the big stack I play TH no limit, if I need some money I play Omaha

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried everything horse omaha stud but they was not for me still texas holdem is the best sometimes I do play omaha as well but that's not that often

Top 10 Games