skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-7 Dramaha... oh so juicy.

Followed by all the draw games in my mixes online and live: badugi, badeucy, badacey, 2-7 triple draw, Archie. Then stud hi/low and razz. Double board omaha is fun as well.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite card games are Tehas hold'em and Omaha. I tryed to play chinese poker but i don't remember who ti play it.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it play Omaha but only in a cash game for money, and in Hold'em I prefer to play
only tournaments,- I have not played and have not tried to play - in +6, but I need to try and maybe I will like it!

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always been a big fan of Omaha Hi/Lo. Definitly my most profitable cash game play. But Holdem is a very close second. Without it I wouldn't have found Omaha Hi/Lo. I play Crazy Pineapple as well, its fun.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Currently ive been playing a lot of six max and I think I need to learn more about it.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got used to hold'em and I'm not attracted to other types of poker. And the best is unlimited.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like holdem for tournaments and omaha for cash games. Holdem overall is my favorite game, but can get a bit boring in cash stakes depending on the day.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ante Up

My favorite game is texas holdem ante up.I played at poker stars and I loved it.

Keenlight

Keenlight

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i used to play on Full Tilt i would play razz a lot and also 7 card stud both of them games i loved but now all i play is NL Holdem. Someday i may go look for a good razz game as they can be a lot of fun.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
always hold em for me. willing to try new games if available but hold em def a fav.

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definately my favourite card game is NL HoldEm. I played PL HoldEm also back in the past, but i really liked NL much more. Havent tried +6 HoldEm, but as far as i researched about it, seems like not to be my kind of game.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like the game of MTT for no-limit Texas Hold'em !!!

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's horrible. My favorite game is no limit holdem 9 handed

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far I can only play Texas Hold'em. And I like him. I have not tried playing other types of poker yet. But I have everything ahead and I still have time to learn.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got to try a $27 HORSE tournament once through a freeroll ticket. This was pretty fun, although I prefer NLHE!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
texas hold em for me I think it is the easiest game to get the hang of and it is a rush

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 5 card stud way back when.. But I have played a bit of omaha. But mainly just Texas as it is the most commonly played so I guess it is my fave.

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love Texas Hold'em (knock-out tournaments).

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me nl holdem is best. i'm played MTTs and zoom nl2

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas Hold'em Nothing to like very much

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite game is Texas Holdem, a nine-player tournament. Preferably with large numbers of players, for me the more players, the better it is, as the number of winners increases.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mainly, I prefer MTT NL Holdem.
Once upon a time, I played limit holdem but usually I was losing.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NLHE MTTs are pretty much the only way I play. I like to sit down for a few hours in the evening with some wine, play a bit of poker while half invested in a TV show. If I bust out I don't mind, because I got an evening of entertainment out of it. If I win, I either just about get my money back or fund a night out the next week. I do play the occasional bit of Omaha, but I don't like it as much as the weird "mixed" style where you don't get all 4 cards upfront, but rather get dealt 2 additional cards on the turn and river. If I'm playing Omaha, I'm in more of a gambling mood, so I like to maximise that feeling.

Top 10 Games