To Drink or Not to Drink, That is the Question

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes drinking makes you braver and you take risks that you ordinarily woud not take. Sometimes those risks can be profitable.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For a good grind with the best possible score and play its not allowed to drink. This fact is for me the only truth. If its a long tourney you need to be focused so i drink water or juice. In the night session i think its good to drink performance like from the german company summacum drinks. With a little bit coffein and only less sugar. So you can concentrate much better. The difference between this drinks and energy is that you are longer on this concentrating phase. And not only half an hour very awake. This art of drinks are new and not so well promoted, but if you talk to professionell sportsmen and doctors its truth this drinks a very good to engage your power and also healthy.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The quick answer is not to drink, but who can refuse a delicious beer at night hahaha

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 drinks... sometimes 10 drinks :)
Only whiskey with cola did not deprive me of dollars, of course in small amounts.

Have a nice day too!
2 drinks......and that diminishes 3 drinks --- you are out of the game!

Thank you for listening!!

Tell Tammi if she's in Michigan. I'm buyin!

: )

Have a great day!

:eek:

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is it "2beer or not 2 beer" theme? ) drink water my friends! (C) Al Coholic

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Nothing fancy, just coffee and mineral water.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoke green and coffees cousins . Get drunk nek min all ins

D

droozy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend to chew a sugar-free gum when playing - it keeps a blood flow to the brain ergo makes you more vigilant. Do not ever drink any alcoholic beverage or sweetened beverages. Too much sugar can increase your glucose level too quickly and triggers too much insuline production which leads to rapid glucose drop and subsequent numbness. So, I recommend water, tea, mineral water etc.

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend drinking ordinary drinking water, but there are no sorts of lemonades, there is a lot of sugar and dyes, and I have a negative attitude towards alcohol.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is always time for a few beers. They won't help you in a freeroll or any other game. But at least it will be fun.
Cheers, I'm drinking the third one :)
No way if you play an expensive tournament and reach the final table, alcohol can prevent you from making the right decision.Pay jump at the final table is very expensive... but if it's a freeroll then you can have a couple of beers:)

GL!!!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.To drink but only water and during the breaks.Drinking alcohol?No ,it is better to be sober in my poker sessions.

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not playing poker because it takes away your concentration

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play Downtown. I always wait for a table with as many drinkers, easier for me to cash.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a little bit is ok to much is to bad for my gameplay

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use to play very well with 2 whiskeys into me. gave me the right amount of bravery vs smart play.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What’s you beverage of choice while you play? Just curious. I like to stick with a coffee or a herbal tea BUT.. if I make a final table I like to pour a whiskey and ice or glass of wine. For me this ritual really helps me zone in at the most crucial part in the tournament but I can also see why some people might disagree with this practice. What do you think what’s your thing?
When playing poker, I only drink tea or cocoa, and of course water! Very rarely a coke, but never alcohol!

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What’s you beverage of choice while you play? Just curious. I like to stick with a coffee or a herbal tea BUT.. if I make a final table I like to pour a whiskey and ice or glass of wine. For me this ritual really helps me zone in at the most crucial part in the tournament but I can also see why some people might disagree with this practice. What do you think what’s your thing?

During the game I drink only water.
Trying to understand how alcoholic drinks and the final table are related?
And how often are you at the final table? Or are they single table tournaments? :icon_geek

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the question of drinking or not drinking is not worth it.definitely drink and,if possible, in liters.)

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heavy drinkers have an increased risk of jaundice, cirrhosis, liver failure, liver cancer, and many other conditions...

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always have a big bottle of water nearby to keep me hidrated!

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't drink alcohol while playing poker, if you value your bankroll. This is at least what I have found works best for me :D

G

g3amb07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink always in big tournament.. if i lose i can go to sleep fast 🤭