To Drink or Not to Drink, That is the Question

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Science has proven that people who drink alcohol shorten their lives by 28 years, so think about whether it is worth it, it is better to drink water and pure juice.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Once again the question is how do you manage the action.
You can even drink, the question is how much!
Some people can't drink anything, because sometimes 1 cup is enough to cause a lot of damage.
So the best thing is to get to know and respect your limits.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drinking is not bad is healthy ... how much would be another question.? .. would say. little ... where? .. I would respectfully say occasionally preferable. Drinking is totally progressive if you don't know how to handle it. And even dangerous it can come back. Enjoy your drink ... live and let live..zero problems. It would be great. In current times he drinks in a family bubble .. advice. but do it where you feel pura vida ... don't overdo it so you can enjoy it ... profit and health ...

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don,t think, that this is a good decision to drink even a little bit, when you decide to play any cash game or poker tournament for real money. This will anyway change your game and this is not a good decision.
I know some people can drink something, and after that they are going to play freerolls. At least they do not risk their own money, so they just want to have some fun in the game and drink some beer.
But if you want to play any cash games , just don,t do that.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Drinking without playing poker is better than drinking while partying and partying, relaxed, drinking and playing poker is a deadly combination ...

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can afford alcohol in poker only in one case, if you won a lot of money in a tournament and such a win should be noted, in other situations I do not advise, well, if only you can drink beer.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking or not during poker is a personal matter. For many poker players, if they are not professionals, this is one of the favorite ways to relax in the evening after work or relax with friends on the weekend. Often, rest is accompanied by the use of a certain amount of alcohol. It would seem that there is nothing wrong with this, but, as practice shows, alcohol and poker are incompatible. First of all, in a state of alcoholic intoxication, a person becomes a hostage of emotions. Starting the game with a strong hand, the player may prematurely believe in his victory and start recklessly raising the pot, hoping to hit a big jackpot. At such moments, a person forgets about the cold calculation, and the chance to run into an unpleasant blow in general seems to be something from the category of fiction. Alcohol consumption invariably leads to distraction and deterioration of short-term memory. Even if the player feels that he is extremely focused on the gameplay, there is no escaping the harmful effects of drinking entertainment drinks. Sometimes it comes to the point that the player can not remember the details of the last hand. You can be infinitely confident, but practice shows that alcohol and poker can harm even the best players.

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During play only water, never alcoholic beverages

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink alcohol because it makes me unable to make normal decisions.
I usually drink Coke or Water.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be dangerous in great measures will change your way of playing habitually:confused::confused:

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

I drink water or I drink mate or I am not a fan of alcohol I think it makes you lucid but if it helps you and it goes well, I'm happy for you

stewart murray

stewart murray

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
coffee with a shot of whiskey but just one or two.:)

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drinking and poker usually do not go hand and hand lol. I'd avoid it

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually drink coffee. But no problem, at all, to have some alcohol and fun.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I drink a lot of water when I play and a cup of coffee to make my reasoning quicker.

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drink if you play low stakes

As a low stakes player my motivation is not purely to win money. Although it is fun winning a little money while playing because winning is fun, my main reason for playing is to have fun with my friends in a social setting. Thus, I drink a little bit while I play. I think at times it could effect the way I play for the worst. However, overall I have a lot of fun playing the way that I do so I think as long as you are not playing high stakes and are willing to lose what you bought in for in the name of fun it is ok to drink. Just my take on it anyways.

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One or two glasses of beer is okay why not

One or two glasses of beer is okay I think specially in the hot summer with friends but it’s really ugly that the player got drunk while playing

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
One or two glasses of beer is okay I think specially in the hot summer with friends but it’s really ugly that the player got drunk while playing

If you get drunk quickly I don't advise you to do that, generally a poker player can't focus well while he's drunk even at 50% of his ability, this happens to me and makes me a happy idiot I think ;)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! As for me, alcohol is not my...:rolleyes: But sometimes, very rare, I use his :cool::
in that time I trust only the my feelings and intuition...:smile: And Good Luck Everybody! :angel::):D