To Drink or Not to Drink, That is the Question

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahaha like Hamlet for a parody hahaha it is better not to drink because you always have poor concentration when making decisions

E

Elfina777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking alcohol is not worth it, but a glass of wine before dinner is possible, it is even good for health, alcohol lowers immunity, which leads to diseases of the heart and internal organs.

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the day of the week, the mood and of course how important the tournament is.
on the weekends I like to play from time to time with a drink name, it does not interfere with the game, of course, if you do not overdo it)))

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking can help to relax, but everyone has their tastes ... I'm from argentina and I almost always drink mate (local drink) while I play and it is the best drink for long tournaments :)

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes a little bit alcohol is ok but to much isnt easy to have control:D most time i drink milkdrinks or icetea during the games

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone that wants some evidence to back up their argument either way. Watch Mike365, the only Irish ACR streamer as he progressively gets more and more drunk throughout his gameplay for the day. This is probably one of his best streams ever LOL. Also, he gets moneymaker and AllinPav to join his stream which is pretty awesome.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/971179156

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

I prefer not to drink nothing except coffee and water
The rest takes you out of focus and discipline

Rgds

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are absolutely right in your actions.Everything that intoxicates us makes us weaker.And so many players know that to achieve a good result in a tournament, you need to control your body and thoughts.Alcohol kills everything from this and the result.

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
White russian is my choice of drink .Nothing that wakes you up as coffee and vodka with some cream..lol .But not too many , just to loosen up a bit .Had sessions where i was up while drunk but not that many haha

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing freerolls let s you drink whatever you like, after all its all for fun.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that alcohol interferes with your gameplay I recommend smoking something! my opinion of course, sometimes a glass of wine will even

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on my mood, no drinking is better I think. But I do like it when other players drink a lot. (however it is also dangerous, because they tend to call everything.

W

wayman76

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"to drink or not to drink"

i remember posing this question about drinking during live play between regular friends, there's my take.
Over the years I've tried all kinds of beverages IPA's rum and cokes Coffee and Green tea. maybe I overthink (well I do play poker lol) I find that alcohol can be a tricky thing it helps not to be a little relaxed but too relaxed can make you play loose, it's a thin line. now caffeine to me is a benefit its be known to give clarity and alertness but everything in moderation. does anyone agree?

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my honest opinion forget about drinking and playing poker...
I think I already made similar comments... If you going to play and you are serious about it just don't drink...
If you do it will only mess up with your mind

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Drink moderately, if it makes you fell better.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely not drink
But definitely smoke��������

M

Morpheys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose my mind when I drink 🍻🍻🍻

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once played drunk and won, and the next day I didn't know where the money came from. It's nicer to win sober :)

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to the time when I play, it would not be good for me to drink alcohol at four in the afternoon, if I drink mate, which is a very popular drink throughout South America, it is an infusion that is prepared with yerba mate that if ingested at a temperature of approximately 75 degrees. through a light bulb

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play sports and lead a sober and healthy lifestyle.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
they say that drunk is lucky and in poker luck is a factor, I have already managed to win a few times that I was drunk, mainly in sit & go, alcohol makes the most courageous and inconsequential person in MTTS if drinking does not play

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game and alcohol are incompatible things for me. Usually during the game I prefer to drink tea or coffee, I rarely drink juice.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay clean from absolutely everything, work out a little about an hour before and try to meditate 10 mins before hand also! So drink would only make me sink

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make it happen every day, you can play with a drink. It's funny to get up and wonder where the new funds came from. I try not to play while drinking, it usually ends badly. I like having a drink while playing live poker with my friends.
I once played drunk and won, and the next day I didn't know where the money came from. It's nicer to win sober :)