B

Bird173

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What’s you beverage of choice while you play? Just curious. I like to stick with a coffee or a herbal tea BUT.. if I make a final table I like to pour a whiskey and ice or glass of wine. For me this ritual really helps me zone in at the most crucial part in the tournament but I can also see why some people might disagree with this practice. What do you think what’s your thing?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Water, juice or tea, it is what I drink at home normally.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always drink water, it is not bad to drink whiskey, the problem is when they get drunk and play because the best decisions are not made, it is not your case, I do not see anything wrong in what you mention, others will have a beer and nothing happens , the best thing is to have fun:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

JOINMYTABLE

JOINMYTABLE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always get some troubles in decisions when i use alcohol while be playing. Therefore i usually drink water or tea, it depends on mood.

BenSprocket

BenSprocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Join us next week when another thread asking the same bloody question again will no doubt appear.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I typically don’t drink while playing online. Live I have 1 rum n coke to settle nerves. Smoothie or iced coffee is usually my go to

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The answer is not to drink! I don`t drink generally, or I drink a few times and never while I play. I like to have a clear thinking!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think if you lose at final table you have a good excuse!!!

P

pevfreitas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to drink a good beer and listen to music while playing.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes a beer or two cuts the tension

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Usually, I prefer coffee or tea. Sometimes, very rarely, I can drink beer.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink alcohol during the game because it makes it worse. I drink coffee and water, sometimes tea.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally tea, but if its the weekend then I'll drink something like Bud light which doesn't have enough alcohol to impair me.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never drink alcohol while playing. Only tea and sometimes cola!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your ritual is quite interesting, I don’t have such a ritual, maybe you need to come up with something, it can help you get into the top 3)))

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally drinking alcohol is not good idea when playing poker. I am not coffeee lover so i prefer tea or water. I have some cases when one beer (but just one) made it easier for me to relax and focus on the game when coming from work but generally i prefer to separate drinking alcohol from my game.

One exception are home games where i play for pure fun and focus there is on the alcohol and good evening with friends than to the game itself.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tea, coffee, compote, the most important thing is not to drink alcohol))) at me like that))))

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alcohol

I used to drink alcohol when i go in club.At home i drink lets say once in 3 months.I prefer to drink coffee while i play poker.Bcuz many times i play late in the night so it makes me not feel sleepy.

winpot301

winpot301

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play and is late , i drink coffe for keeping my mind awake . Otherwise i drink water .

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to drink orange juice. after several hours of play. it allows me to regain energy and to concentrate better. my thing is more smoking than drinking because it allows me to relax and especially to play better.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play drunk.I really love drinking beer while playing poker.I advise you to do the same.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vodka! Much more fun playing when you drink.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to drink orange soda, while sometimes I play it with a little alcohol, many times if it is an important tournament, I usually buy my groceries, accompanied by a dessert, very easy to avoid boredom, when I get bored, I invite my wife to see me play, since I have her as a lucky charm she and my baby who is about to be born with the favor of God. !!!