Does anyone get angry at slow players in every hand?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, there's not so many people who play really slow. But you have to think between hands, you cannot just snap-move everything. Who played with me can be easily see that most of the times I use the same time-bank because it made me space to act and they just don't tell by the time I use what I have.
So a little time to think is good for your brain and your tactic as well.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi there
no need to get ungry. it's their right to use the time they have to make their decision
anyway, poker is a game where patience is the best way achieve your goal

M

MichaelTyler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking your time to make decision is fine, even if you are slower than me. I can play pretty fast in a lot of spots but I don't expect everyone to do the same.

But what does grind my gears is in live poker (and I guess online too) when people bolster and puff their chest up to save face before making an obvious laydown. Just fold your garbage bro. You're going to anyway, we don't need the donkey show.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it pisses me off, I hate their

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone is deliberately delaying time to get out of the psychological balance. But it doesn't affect me

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha why be angry with me? I myself spend time on the bubble and at the ITM stage and it always brings results. Especially in satellites

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe some days I can find it more annoying than other days, but that my own problem, when I’m feeling impatient. We are each given the same amount of time to do what we please with, so theres really no reason to be annoyed. It’s just part of the game for strategy or just taking time to think.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. It does not bother me unless the person is always doing that. I find, to be fair, that the situation that a player is slow playing is understandable.

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connection issues or slow

It can be hard to tell if it’s a connection issue or they’re just slow. If they’re slow I don’t like it but I have some sympathy for Internet problems

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i don't like it but it is part of the game we have to accept and respect the opponents!

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it's pretty annoying. I don't mind if you want to take your time on a river bet decision. But using your timer on every check and every call is just a waste of all the players at the table time.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can see both sides. I get it when players are close to the bubble and trying to make the money.

The times it bothers me is when a player is doing that on every hand, every street, from the beginning of the tournament. That kind of player is costing the entire table a lot of time and taking a lot of possible hands away.

I will say something when I see a player doing that but basically there is nothing you can do about it. No point in getting yourself upset as it will just adversely affect your game as well.

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play 6-7 tables at a time, and to be honest, I do not care what my opponents think of me. I use my time as I see fit.
Exactly. He can play more tables or do it on purpose. I do it sometimes when it's appropriate
[emoji2788]

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is most prominent towards the end of tournaments late reg, it can be annoying.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a part of online poker. There's a certain advantage to this play if you think about it. I usually dont, especially in CC tourneys. But when Im short stacked, and not getting cards.. I want to get paid!

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Golly Gee..have you ever played chess?:rolleyes:

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Hi good day!
Anger is a flaw, regardless of the reason.

Cheers :qc4::kc4:

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
use the time to take a deep breath. Listen to music and relax. You can't change it anyway. No reason to be upset.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I hate slowness at the table. But I respect the time the villain has to play. I don't complain! :cool::cool::cool:

It is a useful Tactic to let the timer, time out in an MTT especially close to the Bubble!
As there could be a lot of players short stacked that could bust out at any given moment, I once registered for a free-roll and had to leave as I received a phone call from my daughter and she needed transport with my Grandson to the hospital.
Of course I stayed with her until he was cleared and sent home and when I returned to the computer I saw I had finished in the money without playing a single hand.
Only 8 cents but hey who cares? It's all free money.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If in every every
It's seems like people playing a lot of tables and thinking
In such situation pls close some tables and think quicker)

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah. It really pisses me off. There are people who are about to fly out of the tournament, but since they need to reach more prizes, they deliberately take time. It bothers me a lot.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely make me angry. Usually, when only 1 table left, end of the session. By the way, I play slow sometimes, too. ITM bubble, satellites example. No problem, until it is not the only table i play.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its very easy to deal with this situation in live games because you call the floor supervisor and he takes care of the gulity party.
Unfortunately ,online there is nothing we can do,especially during tournaments

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm certainly not angry with these players. But sometimes it's unnerving. And the desire to continue playing disappears. I noticed in night sessions, I don't know why, if their Internet is bad, or they fall asleep during sessions. Lol.

Life is a game , play beautiful

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands