Does anyone get angry at slow players in every hand?

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends how many tables, if I am trying to get back into poker and I'm playing freebies and low stakes I might only have a couple tables and yes its extremely annoying.... like dude HURRY THE BLEEP UP :')

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is, I think it is a thermometer to measure patience, if you are upset, you are wrong, you should really withdraw from poker.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play on multiple tables, it doesn't bother me very much, but when I play on a table, it can often be very confusing when they play slowly on purpose, usually occurring during the bubble period

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometime is good,byť every hand?i hope never meet this player:ciao::ciao:

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not angry, I don't even care, sometimes I even deliberately hold back the time so that an opponent with a small stack has even less chance of winning hands.:D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No , I don't care because I don't single table very often and this is the solution to many online poker ''problems'' like boredom and tilt.

I take too my time in some decisions , esprecialy in tough spots because I must put my opponent in a range etc . Snap folding or calling always leads me to poor plays

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play online my advice would be to just play more tables. Then you won't notice if somebody is acting slowly.

Think this is great advice. The more tables you have going the less time you have to worry about players playing slow and less time to worry about bad beats.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get angry on others playing slow because I do it myself. I just laugh at myself when others throw a clock at me or tissues.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, not angry, but sometimes anxious if I'm playing the hand eager to see if the villain pays my value bet or fold my bluff and the answer never comes.

The only situation I would get mad about time is if on purpose the guy has the nuts and keep rolling on to pay the river. A bad manner!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many are slowed down during the distribution of tournaments because they are playing a large number of tables at the same time. Also, the second option, a person practices for himself a new model of playing at the poker table, and tries to understand the moments that are not clear to himself.
Also, in each distribution there is a timing, more than which the player will not be able to delay the distribution time. I haven't paid attention to the opponents' long timing for a long time.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course slow players are just absolutely the nut low. It's so tilting beyond belief sometimes.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow players

I dont get to angry but it is anoying. Its just like. What the hell are you thinking about. Some of these kids out there are ridiculous. You gotta keep the game moving otherwise it can get dull and boring.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it is necessary to reach prizes, but there are players who do it for pleasure and just to waste time, it is not necessary.

C

castells22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't bother me, if when they do time to get paid!

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol same old crap.People arent going to tell me what to do.If i want to play slow i will,its my time and i will use it how i like.Hear that alot.Why do you think they have implemented a time clock and time chips in these live tourneys.I think it should be a thing of being a little considerate of other people.It takes 2 or 3 hrs to play a tourney,and because of the slow play of so many people it takes 4 or 5 or 6 hrs to play.I dont understand the benefit of doing that.Do people think it helps there chances of winning?I say the blinds go up so why would i want to slow the play down?We have a certain attitude in the USA right now and its called TRUMPISUM,slow play and attitudes right now reminds me of that.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, it's part of the game. Patience. When I believe the villain is doing it on purpose I fight back with same fire so I run timer down on each decision to make time for him double then he looses patience that way.

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play a lot of tables and I don't care.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I don´t get angry at those players at all since I am one of them, lol.But, I do it when I ´m about to be ITM not in every hand.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it's part of the game. Patience. When I believe the villain is doing it on purpose I fight back with same fire so I run timer down on each decision to make time for him double then he looses patience that way.

Yeap Zero, I do it also!:cool::cool:

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, personally I don't hate slowplaying cards neither do I hate players playing slow.
First aspect is a strategy which has it's benefits, second aspect is natural. Some players are playing at multiple tables. Some players need to think in detail about the probable hands the opponents have, some have lost connection. There's a reason why everyone has a limited time - to not abuse it excessively. But the time you have available to think before play - its everyones right to use it in my oppinion.

Cheers

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone get angry, but same persons wait and wait and wait

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, even more in the beginning of the game there are some comrades who spend all their time to pass or fold at the beginning of the tournament

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online it is not much of a problem generally. Players have limited time to act and quite small time bank compared to live game so the opportunities for tanking are much more limited. If someone likes to use their whole 15 seconds every time it is their right to do so. I personally never take more time than needed to have decision.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands