Does anyone get angry at slow players in every hand?

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate slowness at the table. But I respect the time the villain has to play. I don't complain! :cool::cool::cool:

Yes, I am very angry. There are tournaments where time is very important and, as luck would have it, there are half a table of slow players and you wait a very long time until they decide to go or go sit-out:jd4::):jd4:

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is sometimes annoying when opponents play slow but this is also part of the tactics and reading of a tournament. Especially when you're on the edge of the prizes, playing slowly can help you just get inside the prizes. Although this isn't the most beautiful version of winning a prize, I have to be honest that I sometimes use it myself. The way of playing poker does not always have to be romanticized.

And as stated earlier in this topic, you won't notice much of slow players when playing on multiple tables.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the turbo or super turbo tournament. The time each player has in the tournaments is to make the others lose patience and to make a good decision.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, it's really annoying when the guy does it to tease you. Sometimes I do this just to annoy my opponent, especially when I see him in a hurry.

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same

sometimes when I see players playing for a long time in the game, I don't understand if he is stupid or is wasting time on purpose or trying to come up with something (because he is strong) and this confuses me a lot. Yes, I don't like slow players
And often they turn out to be dangerous

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When they are obvious it annoys me...but I have to remind myself we are on-line and many people are multi-tasking from work or home, distracted, telephone calls...I smoke my weed and exhale.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands