Does anyone get angry at slow players in every hand?

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens a lot. I don't want to lose any sleep over it. Move on is all we can do. :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Sometimes it becomes stressful to play with players who like to play slowly ... and the way to avoid losing your cool ... is to play several tournaments ... so this way you will always have action and do not get bored

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the comments that mention that you play more tables, with being at 4 you will almost always have action and you will stay focused and attentive to the tables:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate slow play.I have come to realize that people are playing so many tables at one time,that the can not keep up with all the games.I guess people look at it different,but i think its very inconsiderate to take max time on every hand.Thats why so many tourneys,with not real big fields take several hrs to play.I think if you cant keep up,you should cut down on the number of games that you play.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hate slowness at the table. But I respect the time the villain has to play. I don't complain! :cool::cool::cool:

I think everyone has the right to play as they like within the rules. If, for example, I play 3-4 tables at a time, then I use my time to make a decision and I think it is perfectly normal, because it's my time, not yours.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't like when this happens but I have nothing to do, it's his regular time and he uses it as he wants. I think this happens when he plays at several tables at the same time and it takes some time for each one to act, that would be the explanation ...

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have an certain amount of time to act. It doesn't benefit you to worry about how much time an opponent uses of their allotted time.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone is slow playing deliberately to reach prize place. That's annoying.

kidkarioka

kidkarioka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just part of online poker. Some folks have bad connections, some are multi-tabling, some are tired and falling asleep. And some are actually thinking about poker but very slowly :)

Yes, there are many reasons for being slow. You're right. I respect my opponent's time, but that irritates me, it is undeniable.:D:D

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind, I concentrate sometimes, some and its my time my dime

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely they are thinking about the next move, which is not a bad thing but it might tend to be annoying.
Although I personally prefer them over those quick aggresive bet type ones.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hate slowness at the table. But I respect the time the villain has to play. I don't complain! :cool::cool::cool:

Hello.
What is the problem ?
After all, you can play not only in one tournament, but for example in 4 at a time, and then you simply will not have free time.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is true that when you are in all-in and a player delays the flop. it adds stress when it's an important spot for your game. but in general I am not bothered by the players who use all the time allotted to them.

sosiconec1

sosiconec1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am angry when i am losing,its he's deal its okay.

Nickname on pokerstars: lildxxdec

yung agressive player at Holdem

:):):):):)

Playing 2 weeks, get 28/1000 on EPT SOCHI :D:D:D

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do not like slow players, but many do it on purpose, so that it is hard to understand what kind of card they have in their hands, while others just have bad internet.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands