istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Ultimately, success in poker is determined by a combination of skill, strategy, discipline, and adaptability, regardless of age. Players of all ages can excel if they invest time in understanding the game, improving their skills, and staying attuned to the evolving dynamics of the poker landscape.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Age has never been a factor at all when you are passionate about something the rest is the least important thing, enjoy life and above all be happy

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It doesn't matter how old you are. I started about 7 years ago, I was 38 years old!

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think no, only you need to be focus in the game, study, improve, manage your bankroll.
Good luck

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think age is good sometimes.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that if it matters, concentration is not the same at an advanced age. Even more so if you are dedicated to online poker where you can play several tables at the same time.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think that age affects poker, it’s like chess, a game for all ages, the main thing is skill.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that age doesn't matter, but maturity is fundamental

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont think so,what really is important to play poker is to study a lot,if you study more them the 18 years players you will absolute crush them
God bless

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I think age is not important.
I am 28 years old

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
With age, poker takes on new colors, so age = experience)

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think age is not the most important criterion in poker. You can learn to play well at 60 or 20. Well, of course, there should be minimum age restrictions, I don't think you should try to teach a 6-year-old child to play poker. I think the minimum threshold is 16-17 years.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm 54 years old, I've been playing since 2015, I think that if someone is of legal age and a little crazy they can play poker without a problem

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, age matters, but this question is rhetorical. A player over 90 years old can get tired quickly, and a 4-5 year old player can cry during the game if he wants to eat, for example :)

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 40 years old, I've been playing poker for a year... How old are you and how much do you play?
Hi. Im 57 years old. I play poker for most of the day. there are alot of freerolls that you can play in and it practically keeps you busy all day. You have alot of fun and have a great day

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Time seems to go quicker as you get older. This can be an advantage. Older usually being a little more patient than the younger.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm 19 years old, I've been playing since I was 12, but only casually with my cousins.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If youth knew, if old age could. But if you are just over 40, then you probably already realized that a lot changes over the years. And, unfortunately, not for the better.Your ability to reconstruct past events is impaired. Words, names, games - everything gets confused in your memory, and it is much more difficult for you to remember what happened two hands ago.Secondly, be honest with yourself. Admit to yourself that memory deteriorates with age.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
AGE =Experiance;Im getting older & better at poker

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm 34 years old and I've been playing poker for 14 years. The older a person gets, the wiser he becomes, his views on life and his attitude towards everything that happens change, unless of course he is a stupid person and constantly develops himself and his personal qualities. I remember how I felt about poker when I was 20-25 years old, then for me it was just a game. I would go to a poker club, win a certain amount of money and immediately after that I would go to a disco club or spend time with friends and spend the money I won. My main goal at that time was to win money for personal expenses. Now I treat poker as a science and philosophy, today for me it is something more than just a game.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It depends on what you consider 'playing poker' to be. I see some responses suggesting it is no problem to play at an older age (but then watch them play and it's allin pre with 75bb's & not much else). What I'm trying to say is... what one considers 'playing poker' might not be the same as what another considers 'playing poker' to mean.

I am 16yrs. older than when I started playing online. I am much better now than I was then and I am better now than I was last year. I do think age matters though. Younger = better

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you play online, I guess that it may affect the ammount of tables that you'll able to play. Younger people are more skilled with computers or mobile devices.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
as long as you mind is sharp age does not matter

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
of course age matters . at first you gain experience and steadily improve (assuming you want to ,and are willing to work at it) , but eventually as you get older your skills , patience , decision making and memory begin to diminish .

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No, not at all, poker is a game for all ages