Do you think Daniel Negreanu will ever win the WSOP Main Event?

Do you think Daniel Negreanu will ever win the WSOP Main Event?

• Total voters
G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why not
he will...he is very good player

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should be able to win one of the WSOP events in my lifetime, probably not THE WSOP Main Event.

I definitely think he'll win some more bracelets in his career. And I think one of those will be a Main Event bracelet. I respect your opinion though and it's a valid point.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is great player,ha have a big chance :)

I vote for yes :D :D

lolgato

lolgato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He definitely deserves one but i doubt he would get one for awhile.

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my favorite poker player, i love his attitude and i feel like he is probably a really nice guy off camera as well! Hoping he wins!!!

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is great player,ha have a big chance :)

I vote for yes :D :D

Me too.:D

He definitely deserves one but i doubt he would get one for awhile.

Yeah, it may take some time.

this year, might not.:D

Maybe;)

Daniel Negreanu is my favorite poker player, i love his attitude and i feel like he is probably a really nice guy off camera as well! Hoping he wins!!!

Same. He definitely seems like an awesome guy off camera. Like, he'd be cool to just hang out with.

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I vote "No", although Daniel Negreanu is my favourite poker player.

The field at wsop ME is enormous. And you see that there are years when ME is won by less known players, while the "top dogs" get eliminated even long before the final table.

Every Pro can play well and yet run into a monster held by an eager amateur who will try his best to eliminate the pro and become famous.

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As i vote i dont know because Daniel is great poker player but to win the WSOP Main Event you need to be very very lucky.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is highly unlikely, there is no doubting his ability, but look at the numbers entering nowadays.

When Doyle won his titles, the fields were under fifty players. Look at Stu Ungar, two of his titles were againt under one hundred players, another was under three hundred and fifty. I am not questioning their ability, of that there is no doubt. However it is a lot easier to beat a field of a few hundred, compared to over 5000 you get in the modern era.

I would love to see Daniel win though! Seems like a top man.

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Other than Neagranu,I really like to see Tom Dwan win the main event.

I would like to see that so much, but honestly I don't think it will happen soon... And also I would like Neagreanu to win WSOP bracelet! ( huge Negreanu fan :D )

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see that so much, but honestly I don't think it will happen soon... And also I would like Neagreanu to win WSOP bracelet! ( huge Negreanu fan :D )

That won't happen. Dwan is too busy playing nose bleeds in Macau.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An extremely skilled player of course that one day will win, so if he dies or playing poker.

C

Crabbie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He's played very well in most any tournament . I know odds say that he won't . But as far as that goes .... My money is on him doing it.

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is most definitely in the realm of possibilities! He is a phenomenal player, he handles the variance very well with his small ball balanced style of play. Within 15 years I expect he will at the very least be at the November 9 if it remains that format!

darkelf1

darkelf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he has potencial , but his name is so heavy ...

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The future belongs to those, who believe in beauty of their dreams.
I believe that he will succeed.You cannot expect the person that is unusual for him. You do not squeeze a lemon to get the tomato juice---------based on that, I think you heard me )

L

lali

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm such a fan of Negreanu. He has some great skills. I hope he wins, although chances are low.. :(

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm such a fan of Negreanu. He has some great skills. I hope he wins, although chances are low.. :(

For sure it won't be easy, but I still think he can do it.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Main event has so many players that it works against his greatest strength. Too many players he doesn't know, and players looking to make a name by knocking him out.

MrPink514

MrPink514

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Main event has so many players that it works against his greatest strength. Too many players he doesn't know, and players looking to make a name by knocking him out.

Fair point. I still think he could do it, though.

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe that Negreanu will win the WSOP Main Event. I will say that anything is possible so there's always a SLIM chance, but I won't bank on it. There's also a SLIM chance that a winning Powerball ticket will be blown up against my leg by the wind, but I won't bank on it.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
field is very large. It doesnt matter how good someone is nowadays. If luck isnt by your side ,you cant win it. And you need ALOT of luck to win an event like that.

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a great player, one of the favorites. But to say that he will win the tournament, I think not. But inside the bubble it will be for sure.

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, half of the people who voted "No" very much like Negreanu, but do not believe he can outplay the huge tournament field...

And the other half of "No" voters just hate Negreanu...

WSOP