Do you see poker as Hobby or job?

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby that is given once and taken away. However, you have to remember to play with money that we can lose. Responsible !!!! However, to earn money you have to play at higher stakes, micro is often like bingo.

W

WolfDieter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's a pity, when I lose my mind, I lose all my poker skills.

In 2008 I began playing poker as a hobby, it was great, a lot of JOI and so plus-plus-ev, and everything found an persistence in it, an endurance or rather an endur-dancing on the whispering whispers of a cool moon or E. But yeah, nowadays I play freerolls because my mind lapses into a minus-ev-stiffness from time to time. otherwise I would go broke every day.

So tell me, what's Poker in this case? A hobby?

thanks guys for your stories. I like the CsChat Forum.

:)

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dream about poker could be a proffesion for me and i could live from it. For now it's only a dream but i'm looking forward to become a proffesional poker player.​

N

noskilluk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a hobby, I enjoy the game, especially with friends, but I don't think I enjoy it enough that I'd want to devote my entire life to it, which seems to be what's necessary for it to be a 'job'...

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby with which you can earn some money.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely a hobby for now, but as soon as it becomes profitable enough not to go to work, it will definitely become work)))))

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. Work is when money is paid. Poker hasn't made me any money in a long time.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby that I devote time to mainly on weekends. I prefer to play inexpensive MTT tournaments.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me it is definitive a hobby and gives me not the possibility to finance my family, as I have a stable office job :)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby.. something to do all winter it’s cold and I just don’t wanna deal with it [emoji23]

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past five years, poker has been my job. I have no other sources of income now.

E

edujah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
currently for me it has only been a hobby but I want to make a profession in which I can keep myself in the future !

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me, and dont have intension to play more then I do for now. If if make moeny, hey cool.. but also I dont lose my sleep if I have a bad run

N

nenowjb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

In fact, Poker has become a second job for me today. I've been playing good games lately. I hope to continue like this. My son's milk awaits

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys id like to know your opinions on this. Do you guys see poker as a hobby or a job and why?

I think at first you think it's just a game but after a while especially when you improve and you learn more to play you start to think of poker as another source of money if you become an expert more time is likely to be spent

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to view poker as a job when a lot of the game depends on luck

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hobby with the potential to become a job

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally with my life style I see it like a hobby, but I have many friends and family ou use poker like a job or way of life.

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see it ever being more than a hobby for me. My day job pays better than most poker pros make, LOL.