Do you see poker as Hobby or job?

F

FadedFamous

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys id like to know your opinions on this. Do you guys see poker as a hobby or a job and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys id like to know your opinions on this. Do you guys see poker as a hobby or a job and why?

I see it as my future profession, because I still don't have the necessary structure to be.
schedules and money are the big difference for me for poker to stop being a hobby:)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So far, poker is a hobby for me. This game always brings me joy, and I hope that in the future my favorite hobby will start to bring me income.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider poker to be a hobit. because I always take pleasure in playing this game for hours on end. I will be lucky enough to make a big win. I could perhaps consider making a profession of it. even if it is not really an imperative or an object that I must achieve at all costs.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have poker as an extra evening job. So to have extra pocket money.

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for fun more often when I have the chance to profit I'm in

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It always starts as a hobby but over time you get to know more about the game and you like it more and when you understand it and you see that you have advantages to earn extra money you will take it more seriously and start studying more about poker, when you are in that Stage without realizing it can become like a job or an office for extra money doing what you like, later you will see if you leave it like that or continue to improve your game to become a professional and live 100% of poker or do it as a style of life.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is for fun, I would like to have a little more skill to be able to have an extra income.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hobby

I see it as a hobby, since my main goal is to have fun playing it. Furthermore I'm a losing player, so I'd be in trouble if it was my job haha

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello,I see poker as an inexpensive way out,apart from that I enjoy plaing it,especially when we win an obvious tournament.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering the game of poker as a job is a very stupid idea! Earnings are unstable (to put it mildly), constant stress and many other negative factors.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hobby/Passion

But that does not mean I don't take it seriously

A

Alzakar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby and fun, get together with friends weekly play some hours drink beer ;)

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a hobby to me. I think the effort it takes to play poker fulltime is too much, and the uncertainty makes this even worse.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only a robot, it must continue for a long time, earning money is not so easy, someone has to lose for that.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi!!
for me is a hobby... i enjoy the excitement of it

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it's a job ( because that's what I feed my family), but it's my favorite job ( so it's kind of a hobby). As they say if you find your favorite job you will not work a single day!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As a hobby, because it is a game and there is the factor of luck in a big percentage. The nice would be to become one of the main income sources!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you see poker as a hobby or job.

Hello. Poker has been a hobby, but after reading a few articles on MTT, I ammaking money, reckon you can call it a job now.
Dan'O

W

winnie1993

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is the only way to get normal money, cuz i do not want got to the work

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a real job ,so poker is a way to supplement my income . If I stick to freeroll tournaments and low level cash and tournaments games,I will be way ahead. but unfortunately ,I bite more than I can chew

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment I consider poker as a hobby. Maybe along the way when I can do good calculations and my winnings were more stable, I will consider playing professional poker.
:cool:

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider Poker a hobby since i love maths and chance. It helps to open my mind sometimes. I really enjoy playing it, and not actually seeing it as a source of income. Like any other enjoyable thing to spend money on, this is the same thing, but in this case you can also make it profitable. It really depends on what do you want/expect from it.