Do you prefer to play poker at night or during the day?

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Depends on the day, if i have morr time to spend at day or night. But in general at night is better for me.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello good afternoon in my case, I focus more when playing poker at night it relaxes me more, greetings
Hi
I only play poker in the evenings after work. Sometimes on weekends I also play at night. I think at night I concentrate better and play more thoughtfully.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi
I only play poker in the evenings after work. Sometimes on weekends I also play at night. I think at night I concentrate better and play more thoughtfully.
good luck bro in the tables

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play more during the day, but we certainly need to adapt to times when our mind is very focused, eg when we wake up our mind is very confused and this is a horrible time to play, surely as you play at night your body is already fully awake and certainly you have already accomplished all your tasks and are much more relaxed.
I think the point is that even playing when we're good, and for regular grinders to work a lot in this area of routine to adapt the best schedule to perform well at the tables.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I playing Poker at night and day at night it is moore relaxed for me

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
As already mentioned, it all depends on the availability of games and interference factors. Personally, it's convenient for me to play at night, nothing distracts me. But don't forget about vacation either.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play during the day, at night I don't have time and the best tournaments are held in argentina from 12 noon onwards.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to play early in the morning. All the night hawks are sleepy and not at their sharpest. Also the numbers of people entering the tourneys is much lower by as much as 50% . Because of the low numbers, it is easier to get to the cheddar!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play in the afternoon but a lot of MTTs take place in the evening, so I have to adapt myself.
But I don't like to play during the night.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello good afternoon in my case, I focus more when playing poker at night it relaxes me more, greetings
Honestly, there's no significant difference. My preference is a non-late night. Somewhere from 7 PM - 02 AM. That's the best time for me and my brain. That's when all the most interesting tournaments on pokerstars start. By the way, all CardsChat tournaments start in this time range! Thats great! (y):sneaky:

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sleep is important, but playing at night is sometimes very beneficial

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think I prefer to play at night.
But the main thing is to be rested at any time you play

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
if a poker game is important, it doesn't matter day or night, but of course it's better to play during the day, because the night is meant for sleeping and healthy poker players are more needed

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would really like to play during the day ONLY, but my time zone and household chores leave me no choice - I have to play in the evening / late at night:D

Phil Ivey07

Phil Ivey07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NP
Chips
As per me I love to play poker at night because at night there is no any noise and I can focus in the game.

P

panama0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I prefer play at night on weekend and during a day on weekdays...

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
during the day you can concentrate better on the game, but I have had bigger wins at night

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
During the day mostly. When I'm drinking I like to play at night though.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play during the night while relaxing for a few hours before bed.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I share the same feeling with you. Also, I need to focus on my studies (but, unfortunately, the procrastination is my worst villain).

Conclusion: Night is better for me...