Do you prefer to play poker at night or during the day?

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
At night i make somehow more profit ,in morning i go broke fast

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At night) and there is not always enough strength after a hard day at work (at night it is quiet at home, children sleep... you can safely play and focus on the game, most of my successes were at night)

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello good afternoon in my case, I focus more when playing poker at night it relaxes me more, greetings
I also prefer at night, but the best tournaments are during the day. when I want to play a tournament with bigger rewards and with a more advanced technical level, I play during the day, because you can find all kinds of players.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Better to play at night.
Because at night it is calm and I am in a good state of mind.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer at night because it's usually when I have my free time and I can do whatever I want. I just don't like to play at morning, because I don't like to wake up early.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello good afternoon in my case, I focus more when playing poker at night it relaxes me more, greetings
I play poker in the evenings and at night. In general, it doesn't matter what time of day it is for me, if I start a game I'm always calm and focused. But since my favorite tournaments are held late at night, I mostly play in the evening and at night.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night because that's when I have the most time.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play poker after coming from work.
afternoon and night in general.
Cheers:):):)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play between 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
During the day by a mile! When it's late, I hate having to concentrate.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer playing during the day time but hope that I stay in the tournament until very late!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer the game when I have free time and a good mood. I mostly have free time in the evenings, and I'm always in a good mood :)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The optimal time to play poker, whether it's during the day or at night, can vary depending on several factors, including personal preference, game availability, and player tendencies. Here are some points to consider:

1. Player Pool: The time of day can affect the size and composition of the player pool. During peak hours, such as in the evenings or on weekends, you may find a larger number of recreational players or casual players looking to unwind after work or on their days off. This can create softer games with more inexperienced players. On the other hand, playing during off-peak hours, such as during the day or late at night, may result in smaller player pools, but the competition could be more focused on serious and experienced players.
  2. Game Availability: The availability of specific games or tournaments can also vary based on the time of day. Some formats or stakes may be more popular during certain hours, and you may find more selection or better game variety during those times. It can be helpful to observe and gather data on the traffic patterns and game availability on the platforms or venues where you play to determine the optimal times for your preferred games.
  3. Personal Performance: Consider your own energy levels and mental sharpness during different times of the day. Some players may find that they perform better and make sharper decisions during specific times, whether it's during the day or at night. It's important to play when you are alert, focused, and in a state of mind conducive to optimal performance.
  4. Table Dynamics: The dynamics at the poker table can also vary depending on the time of day. Factors such as the level of aggression, playing styles, and overall table atmosphere can differ during different hours. It can be helpful to observe and adapt to the tendencies of the player pool during the specific time you choose to play.
Ultimately, the best time to play poker depends on your personal preferences, your availability, and the specific dynamics of the games you want to participate in. Experimenting and gathering data on your own performance and the game availability during different times can help you determine the optimal time for your poker sessions.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently at night, this in relation to concentration/availability currently, in relation to preference, during the day.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually plat at night , but there are times when in the day too :)

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play whenever I have spare time. I'm a night shift worker so my hours are a bit up and down.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I don’t want to sleep at night, then it doesn’t matter to me when to play

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On weekdays I play during the day, and on weekends I play at night, because there are a lot of bad players who just relax when they play poker, and these players like to play drunk, so I take advantage of that and win money from them

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I prefer to play at night, but up to 4.00AM.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker during the day rather than at night. Because at night I arrive very tired from my working day. That makes my level low due to the sleep it gives me.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if the weather is bad i'll play any time of day . when the sun is out i'd rather ride a bicycle or go to the beach .... then i can play in the evening .