Do you prefer to play poker at night or during the day?

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer during the day
At night I'm more tired and unwell
and have family to pay attention

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't explay the reason but at night I'm more profitable.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The night is always better for me, I'm more focused when it gets dark. It's a lot of turbulence during the day!

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
During the day the prizes are better!

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
The best time for me is after 8 until early hours the next day

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
better already at night, then quieter, more money and a magical mood

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
if there were good games in the morning , at about 12:00 or 14:00 local time greece , it would be optimel , but most good games are played at night , or in the late evening . But i cant complain , in other places in the world things are harder . it is not bad , but it would be better in the mornings

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
The optimal time to play poker, whether it's during the day or at night, can vary depending on several factors, including personal preference, game availability, and player tendencies. Here are some points to consider:

1. Player Pool: The time of day can affect the size and composition of the player pool. During peak hours, such as in the evenings or on weekends, you may find a larger number of recreational players or casual players looking to unwind after work or on their days off. This can create softer games with more inexperienced players. On the other hand, playing during off-peak hours, such as during the day or late at night, may result in smaller player pools, but the competition could be more focused on serious and experienced players.
  2. Game Availability: The availability of specific games or tournaments can also vary based on the time of day. Some formats or stakes may be more popular during certain hours, and you may find more selection or better game variety during those times. It can be helpful to observe and gather data on the traffic patterns and game availability on the platforms or venues where you play to determine the optimal times for your preferred games.
  3. Personal Performance: Consider your own energy levels and mental sharpness during different times of the day. Some players may find that they perform better and make sharper decisions during specific times, whether it's during the day or at night. It's important to play when you are alert, focused, and in a state of mind conducive to optimal performance.
  4. Table Dynamics: The dynamics at the poker table can also vary depending on the time of day. Factors such as the level of aggression, playing styles, and overall table atmosphere can differ during different hours. It can be helpful to observe and adapt to the tendencies of the player pool during the specific time you choose to play.
Ultimately, the best time to play poker depends on your personal preferences, your availability, and the specific dynamics of the games you want to participate in. Experimenting and gathering data on your own performance and the game availability during different times can help you determine the optimal time for your poker sessions.
I like your post!!

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play live so at night, except when I go to Las Vegas when I play day and night. (I'm going for a week in two days time) (I'm excited)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I prefer to play it during the night, although sometimes I get really sleepy and end up raffling off the chips to go to sleep. Embrace

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I prefer to play in the morning until about 6 pm and I go beyond that time when I do really well in some Mtt.
As a general rule, playing at night is easier than playing during the day, for the following reasons:
During the day there are many more regular players playing, players who play for poker teams.
At night, there are more recreational people playing, poker is the most popular card game in the world, many people who work during the day, when they get home they go to play for fun, in addition the field is much smaller, which means that make it easier to reach ITM, final tables and spikes.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,
I prefer poker at night, the best guaranteed tourneys are scheduled for 7 or 8pm.
Also I work during the day, so I only play spins whenever I have the time.
My best final tables and biggest scores I made late at night, between 3 and 6am.
Gl at the tables

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I only play poker when I'm mentally ready, it doesn't matter what time of day it is

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I am in the UK and find the players a lot softer on Party first thing in the morning. From about 4pm until midnight you get decent players from about 9pm crazy reckless players lol :). In my head they start drinking at 5/6pm so by 9 they all drunk and crazy lol

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker during a day but usually play it at night

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I especially like it at night because of the coffee I drink throughout the day, during the night I get smarter.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play in the evenings and at night. I always go to bed very late and night is the most comfortable time for me to play.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer my Poker play After Dark. I know on the weekends, money can be made playing like from 11am to 6pm.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good afternoon in my case, I focus more when playing poker at night it relaxes me more, greetings
I know of no poker rooms with windows so what does it matter once you sit down.