Do you play using the statistics or do you play by feel?

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only by feeling the opponents at the table. Never used HUD.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I feel like playing and I'm not going to change that yet.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I don't use statistics much. I prefer to play by feeling.
Mostly my feeling is closer to reality than statistics.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Im playing my feels i guess i was always a amateur that enjoy's the game more than money

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
neither.

I don't run huds and I don't make decisions based on what I 'feel' will happen or what I 'feel' my opponent has.

all decisions are based on logic, deduction, observation, and reasoning, based on all information and actions provided.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest i only play with the feel hahaha

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you refer to the statistics provided by software like GGPOKER, I don't use them. They can be misleading, but in the end I end up deciding on statistics (bluffing, times I saw the player acting in a similar way, etc.)

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
to maximize your winnings you have to invest in software like the HUD and personalized training on sites like BBZ, in my opinion it is the best method to be a winner in the long term at poker

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play by feel, that made me lose a lot :)
I also don't play with just statistics alone. The stat are just there to give you info on the players on the table, which give a clearer picture on how that player may play his hands.

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is a game of statistics, so leaving it aside for decision making is incomprehensible to me.
Nowadays we have several poker study software, so we can have more statistics database to analyze non-standard plays and standard plays.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am Steve McQueen all the way.......you just got to feel in your gut what to do.
I play based on my experience and my skills. I don't make decisions based on feelings, I make decisions based on a factual assessment of the situation, and at the same time take into account my experience and my knowledge.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play mainly with a HUD, so I mostly use statistics, but sometimes I can play according to my feelings

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm using my own observations and the learnings too, at the tables these are different than feelings. I do not use tools to assist, tho sometimes checking players MTT results to see what is behind a certain gameplay.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I try to follow my opponent’s actions, but it doesn’t always work out, so I rather play on a inspiration.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I tried a free Hud out, but even then i did not relied my game on it much. So i go more on feeling i guess

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play according to sensations, I don't like the statistics but they are worth it

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone!
Unfortunately, or maybe and by Happiness, I never used any HUD in Poker: only personal experience!
" Practice makes Perfect!" Further Time Shows!..

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When playing online, what I use are notes and tags.
I don't use Huds, in truth it is almost certainly possible that they will help you define a situation, but I really don't like using them because for me the essence of the game is lost.
What's more, I don't believe that a hand is defined by a Hud, nor do I believe too much that you have to play as the program says, for example.
If I use the equilab to review the hands, to see where I could have made a mistake in a call or in a hand with respect to its equity.
Greetings:):):)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi Steve McQueen. If you play as you feel and over the years you gather experience (that's for sure), some connections have been made in your mind, statistics, these statistics are created by your mind 😀.. sure you play as a primate who uses feeling to survive?🤔

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've never used programs in games, I think that a player's personal condition best understands how best and what decision only you should make, so just feel the game and your opponents and think about how they would play what mistakes they make, and if you do, you will develop and train the programs will not give you development

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm using PT4 with a self made HUD.
I use statistics to make my decision. But I don't rely only on that, of course.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
According to statistics, there is no point in playing, as a result you will be in the red at a distance