Do you play poker every day?

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play 3-4 days a week, usually afternoons while my wife is out...not so often on the weekends.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hello game 3 or 4 days a week the others study and read articles about poker and of course rest break

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing wrong in playing everyday as long as you do not play too many hours per day.

M

Mattyice1478

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm on a hot streak I can't stop playing, definitely a fault in my game as I'll keep playing and eventually get tired of it and give back my winnings on bad plays. Then I won't play for a few days lol

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play all day everyday about 12 hours aday. I multitask alot, but still manage to watch nephew, cook and clean house:)

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on how hard the day was.If I come home from work very tired, then I can not play at all.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do it all days, something i take breaks like 1 day off but i try to play at least a few hands daily

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I play poker everyday,but unfortunately no profit

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the same, sometimes the game every day and for many hours may not be useful. therefore it is better to play when there is self-confidence. a wish.
I began to take breaks in one or two days if there are no good events

JohnnyBoy928

JohnnyBoy928

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It does hurt not to play a day but I personally think I have to take at least a couple days off while I am building my system and bankroll... plus if I am having a bad run of cards then I will for certain take a few days off to refocus and re-energize myself... Maybe make a few sacrifices to the poker Gods... (J/k:D)

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to, but I don't have time to play every day! With all the things that we have on our plates, including kids, family stuff, job that needs to be done, I tend to skip the game cause there is no enough hours in the day!

The good thing is, holidays are just around the corner, so I will devote more time to enjoy the game!

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to play every day, at least a sng or something.
But when i have no time for whatever reason i skip sometimes.
Because of job i can only play in the evenings and weekend

Aeks328

Aeks328

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

• I play every day.but there are breaks for six months

• :)

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are days when I do not play poker I'm a part-time pastry chef and when I'm not making cakes I'm playing poker or doing something related to poker I met my brother to my girlfriend and my older brother in the poker world my girlfriend It does for commitment but only when it is with me but I have to leave it completely at least a couple of days a week to please it and if you want to be more than a recreational player I think that it has to be playing every day:bike::cool:

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play almost every day and think it's great fun learning new things all the time, and it's a nice relaxation.

I also play every day. It's good that there are freerolls every day.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use too play everyday but not much any more. Playing for years with long hours in tournaments doesn't do much for me any more, Rather jump on for a quick SnG and move on with other interest.

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not play every day because there are days that I'm not lucky, then I spend a week without playing sometimes until the month to cool my head

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day. To achieve the result you need a lot of strength, desire, aspiration.

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play every day! Online legal regulated poker is coming to PA. I can't wait, ready to play on pokerstars and 888 again!

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day, it makes me much good, it relaxes me, and if I could even play at night I will, but i must sleep,

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it every day, but sometimes I make a smaller break because every business needs a break. Of course, poker is not my primary job and I'm not too attached to it, but when I play constantly, sometimes I want to rest and just make a break. But I mostly play it all week and I rest on Tuesday.