Do you play poker every day?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you play poker every day? I can not go without playing poker one day, it's as if something is missing from me.

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day as I’m training

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I stopped for a while I used to, but now, restarting from 0, playing 3-4 times a week.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's important to have off days or your game goes stale. Tilt is more likely if you don't focus on other things in between

vagrantjunki3

vagrantjunki3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play most days unless I have too much other stuff going on, I like to make sure I can get in the zone for a few hours at least.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I miss days of poker it's because my life demands more or my time or if I've been running bad. Sometimes when you have a bad run of cards you need to get some time away from the table. I would suggest keeping active with reading, coaching or watching poker during these times. Unless you've had a long stretch of being card dead. If that's the case just take a weekend or maybe an entire week off to cool off and get yourself back together.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, when you can do, but I try to play a couple of tournaments, sometimes you spend days without playing for reasons I can not. But you could say that almost every day game.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No; I play only on the weekends.I work during the week and study at night.

T

thackro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe in balance. Playing every day is one thing but only playing poker all day is another.

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always depends on your budget bro. if you play freeroll its different story. but if you put money in the game it always depends how you can manage your bankroll. nothing wrong in playing everyday, as long as you can make money or you can afford the lose. Good luck and cheers.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to have other hobbies. Whether thats golf, video games, or cooking; i find it tough playing poker every single day. Tilt is so likely to occur and your game will never likely adapt as you will never probably be studying hands outside from the table. I enjoy playing 3-5 times a week max. I feel personally that 20-24 hours a week playing poker is my sweet spot. I feel perfect right there without ever getting overwhelmed or lose my mind.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to have other hobbies. Whether thats golf, video games, or cooking; i find it tough playing poker every single day. Tilt is so likely to occur and your game will never likely adapt as you will never probably be studying hands outside from the table. I enjoy playing 3-5 times a week max. I feel personally that 20-24 hours a week playing poker is my sweet spot. I feel perfect right there without ever getting overwhelmed or lose my mind.
Well said

MaxMarauder

MaxMarauder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day I can. Even if it's just 30 minutes on a freeroll. Try to anticipate what the other players will do or what they're holding. Then of course I get plenty of laughs from the "All In" crowd.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to start out a new routine of studying during the day and playing at night. It's been going ok so far, I've been enjoying it. I tend not to play as much on the weekends though which is interesting

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not anymore. acr kind of died to me. i still play the cardschat freerolls about it.

G

goten3k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
5 to 6 days a week ne day with the family

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play MTT's witch means i have to set out at least 8 hours before i start one up, so i only get to play maybe once or twice a week. :mad:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play freerolls every evening in the evenings, but when I have more time then I play both cash games and long tournaments, I'm already used to the game that I can not miss a freeroll or some good tournament where I can try to win something , poker for me is a great hobby in which to have a good time and to win something!

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I play every day the senior league and freerolls and a bit of cash.

strumble

strumble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play everyday, some days only have an hour or so where I can play and due to me only playing mtt's it's not enough time.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I could play poker everyday, even better if I can make a living by just playing poker.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day. Seriously ill with poker. In a good way. I learn to practice every day. I play in several poker rooms. I'm trying to collect a bankroll, get experience and go higher.
grateful to this forum for what gives its members the opportunity to develop as players and gain experience in theory. Interesting useful materials here for me
Poker has become part of my life and it's a pity that I did not tackle it before.

Last edited:
cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I can, I try to play poker every day. But I need a break of 1-2 days a week to emotionally relax from poker.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
started playing sng 1 day off 5 days playing one day theory!