Do you play poker every day?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on how much free time you have. I,m sure, if you play poker just for fun and have a job in real life, sure, it will be impossible to play poker every single day.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i do play poker everyday. At least a minimum of 4 hours.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker almost every day .. now that I belong to a member club I try to play it every day .. I also keep money to play exclusively the one I like the most

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my computer was burned and given for repair. I really miss poker because I can not play with the phone.
I hope this forced break will save me strength for future games)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker every day

How much time do you play poker every day? How do your relatives relate to this?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The attitude of relatives directly depends on your success. If you win real money - everything is OK. :D

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like poker, and I play with the right mesure, as mesured as I can! Usually I play 2-3 hours per day, except days I choose to play more.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free time and depending on how long it takes a particular tournament,the reaction of relatives and friends,normal...

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day in the evenings, my relatives and my wife sometimes get angry at me that I play a lot and don’t spend time for the family, but sometimes they are very happy for me when I win somewhere and get extra profit, especially my wife I am glad that I could win, I am very glad that she supported me for me and that I won, and I buy something for my wife as a sign of gratitude and love for her or just with her where we go to relax in cafes or clubs!

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day, usually at the end of the afternoon, only on some occasions where I have some input to an important event that I play in the morning.:cool::cool::cool:

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, the journey i have been on with poker over the last almost 20 years has been one of unhealthy to now healthy.
Playing everyday was not manageable, both for bankroll and for sanity in the early days, these days - its so far distanced from that as i have made many friends in the poker world and share a common thread of chat and banter.
Its no longer a gamble, its a social thing as much as a will to develop my game - this however will change again next year for me but thats ok as i have plans in place if that does not work ( i never do anything without a plan and a back up plan).
I agree with a previous comment by Andrew...when you win, relatives do indeed want to know about you, your game and the money!

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays, none, I need to back to play.
But in the past I usually played one hour, in the max 2 hours per day... but not everyday.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much time do you play poker every day? How do your relatives relate to this?
Good morning mate ! I think we should play less poker and study hard on the play and when to play volumes do much playing multiple screens and apply what he studied about the little game.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I usually play between 6 and 7 hours ... and I start after 2:00 PM. Poker is my passion ... and I prefer to play poker than watching TV ... in poker I will have the possibility of earning money ... watching tv I will not win anything ...!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Due to the fact that I play more poker tournaments, I play at least 6 hours a day, mostly at night. During the day, I need time to take care of my business and get clients.
Relatives have a negative attitude that I spend a lot of time on poker, but they don’t say anything bad about it, since I don’t spend a lot of money on the game.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on my employment, on average I play up to 2-3 hours a day.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Time

Since I have taken a leave from my job for a few months I play probably 6 hours a day. Also have had the luxury of reading more about poker and hopefully am becoming a better player. Lots of good information on this site

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I play at least 8 to 10 hours depending on the duration of the tournaments. My family deals with this in an ok way because I have schedules for everything food, grind, physical exercises, soccer and also pay attention to them. I have all my bills paid and money available for leisure op and for the bankrool so everything is very ok

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll play a few hours every other day. I'll play more on my off days.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play not so long ago, but I play every day freerolls and leagues.

U

UDN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My parents think that I lose all my money, apartment and all my property :D very negatively) but nothing, I play every day!

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day, between play, read on and see some hands on average 5 hours

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not have a lot of time to play, when you are a Parent, you have other priorities, but at night I try to take some time, poker is my time really, so I do not have much interest in living poker, daily habit

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Few hours every day is fine i guess :cool:

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a new song ?? :)

Poker every day is based on winning if I start off playing loose goosey and throwing away funds I quit early and do something else, I f I start strong and play solid I play for hours, fine line as I tend to play my hands I feel I can move with.

No point waiting or a monster to get killed by 9-2 again #HeyDOyle