Do you play poker every day?

B

bachterie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play poker again for two weeks.
I played everyday at work during my break and three times a week in the evening.

I tried a lot Spin & Go but my BR have not changed.

So i grabbed an old pokerbook and at the moment i read more than i play and i will change to SnG.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I try to play every day, although not always enough time.
On average, I play 3-4 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.
In addition, I try at least 3-4 hours a week to study poker while reading books and articles.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker almost every day , for 1-3 hours in the evenings and sometimes a bit more in the weekends but just as long as it doesn't interferes with family life as I have a wife and a son .
So it doesn't cause any problems for me the time spent playing poker.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On weekdays I play poker rarely, about a few hours. As for the weekend, I do not restrict myself, of course, if I have no more important affairs.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, my friend, I planned to play from Sunday to Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I usually say or say something about the game, but during those days I play if I do not feel well I do not even play. In relation to relatives, almost no one understands that poker is a sport of the mind, they always say that it is a game of chance and blah blah blah, very difficult for anyone who does not play poker to accept it!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play as much time as I like. When I get bored, I close the tables and stop.

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Relatives have a negative attitude that I spend a lot of time on poker.

G

goOgaaA9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what tournament are going and what I want and can play :D

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I dedicate what is necessary and when I have money to deposit right now my priority is to study and learn every day more of poker before getting into this wonderful world of poker ... the family gets upset they say I'm losing my time

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to periods. some months play virtually every day from 2 to 6/7 hours . other months i dont play.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play few hours in the evening, usually, it,s our community freerolls, because it,s always great to play some poker with this people.
Also i can try to play some low buy-in games.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Yes, I play poker regularly every day. Usually I prefer MTT tournaments, so every day I play about 5-6 hours. On weekends, I can play for 10 hours. Exceptions may be days when I am on a business trip, but this is rare. Good luck.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play somewhere for 2 hours in the evening or in your free time. While I play mainly on virtual money and so relatives are loyal to me. Warn me that this is a gamble and I may lose money.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it every day depending on free time, because playing poker is not a job, but as a hobby from which I earn. I do not tell my relatives to play online poker because they have a negative opinion about poker and cards and games of chance.
"The fewer people you know you are happy, the longer you will be happy" is the quote I use in my life and it's really so. There is no need for anyone to know what I am doing in my spare time. Greeting!

J

j4mni0rek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i have day off i play 6-8h but sometimes i play in work :D

J

j4mni0rek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day but sometimes i am tired and have to take day off

nop9gok

nop9gok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play poker every day? I can not go without playing poker one day, it's as if something is missing from me.

Yes, poker is becoming a habit, I play every day. A day without poker and it seems that something is forgotten, lost. It seems that all poker fans alike. It is a hobby, a habit, but there are days that make you sick.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes I play every day as long as I have enough money to participate. I do not miss any freeroll.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every single day at a few poker rooms. I can not imagine a day without poker. The poker is my life:captain:

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker everyday

Guess I am an addict LOL I do play ever day since I took a leave of absence from work. Probably wont in the Summer Months but with Winter upon us and weather at times undesirable online poker fills the void.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day during the colder seasons when I don’t want to go outside. I have a lot of time right now because I don’t work - I’m retired.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I dedicate myself every day to this sport but always in search of excellent results nothing like the media or below it are part of my routine

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I do. I consider it unfortunate in that I think it keeps me from trying new things to do. I think I getting lazy because it always available, so you sit in your chair and play.