Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get nervous when I play) but if I lose with the highest card I will angry. it's true

vitja0101

vitja0101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when there is no charge, but pay $ 5 and up, yes, and each transaction and how to get rid of it, I do not know

AceSticker

AceSticker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its very hard not too be nervous while playing in live tournaments for me. I always ware sunglasses and hat to try and hide my nervousness.

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I'm but usually poker is fun for me

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I try to be as calm as I can, and I succeed it most of the times, poker is like a battle.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay as cool as cucumber these days.

Nah, I think we all get nervous on occasions. I get more excited than anything.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I would say no, I don't get nervous at all playing poker. I've played enough to feel confident in my own abilities, and have seen enough not to be too surprised at anything that happens. On top of that, I make sure to play within my means. So I know that no one tournament or cash game session is going to break me. This knowledge allows me to relax. When I'm relaxed I play better poker and when I'm playing good poker, it allows me to be more relaxed.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that everyone playing cards and generally any game nervous. This is a normal condition of man, because it is very hard to keep feelings in stressful situations. It is necessary to try to emotions going wild. Sometimes it helps just to escape - to drink, eat, smoke, ...

I

illind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just a game so not really. Maybe in a high stakes live game. But normally a nice buzz takes care of that :)

B

bkr3026

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely, I get nervous and it's pretty cool because there are only a couple of others things in life that give me that rush. There have been times when I will ask my my girlfriend to feel my chest because my heart is rushing so hard. The thing is that this has made me play better due to me being on higher alert and not being so nonchalant about playing and giving away chips.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when I can't read the opponent and eventually lose him the big stack.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once lost 90 dollars at the cash tables in star to play angry in minutes I lost what cost me time

S

stokedog4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous sometimes in big pots.

Not sure why, if you have the proper BR and the right frame of mind it shouldn't make us nervous. But I'm still guilty of it...

Going to try to play with less emotion, nerves, fear.

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not at all if I was in a big wsop I might but feel comfortable playing on line for the most part.

KKCRIS333

KKCRIS333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nervous

I get : Cool: when I put myself in situations of game in which I have to think too much, but this helps me to be attentive!

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today yes.
I wanna go out to drink few beers and no one want go with me(Right now i play poker!),but in other case no,i am relax.

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, When I Start To Win, But Then I Lose All My Bank And Relax :D

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game not for nervous...Especially in live tournaments.You need to control himself...

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I am nervous when I play. If I see that my hand not the strongest which can be and the rival is very aggressive, then I begin to be nervous. And still I very much am nervous when my strong hand kill with garbage, I don't understand people who do a stake with garbage on my reyz. At such moments I am very angry.

W

Weee3eee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do get nervous when I play. I have found that the more experience and being involved in different spots more often the nerves will calm.

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when i play live and i have a decent hand but i try to remain calm and continue but after more practice and timeplay i'm ok :))

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The higher the limit I play, the more nervous I get, and it gets in my way a lot.

K

Khoesial

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do get nervous, when running bad. Also when bluffing, but a little overall nervousness could make you focus more. Just watch if you have any tells.