Do you have periods where you just play very bad ?

F

Flussig

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, when this happens i just take an extended break for a few weeks

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no one is perfect all the time, but only you analizing your own desicions to know how bad was, but you have to using always theses informations to grow up your game. keep walking! see you in the tables!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Don't confuse bad play and bad luck. If you follow all the basic rules of poker, you can still lose. This is not a bad game. This is bad luck. I've been beaten on the last map lately. I'm losing all-ins with AA. I don't think this is a bad game. It doesn't depend on me. We must understand this and put up with it.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Surely that kind of period has lasted since forever

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This period beginns after I won a big prize in one of tournaments

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such periods always happen for everyone, that's why I had a period of more than a year and a half, not a single intelligible win, only deposits, I lost with A A, K K, Q Q and all this happened on all two sites where I played then

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, I would not say that I played too badly. It's just that during downswings it's a little hard to play psychologically.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since 2-3 weeks or so i am playing horribly . i dont know why to be honest

is that normal ? i mean the question might be too dramatic and i guess it is normal to have ups and downs but in my case the quality of my game really has shrunk extremely in the last couple weeks .....
When I get tired of poker, I start to play badly and I myself understand this. Breaks help me personally. When I start wanting to play again, my game gets better.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everyone has bad days and even weeks. It's annoying and frustrating. And the only thing that really helps in such cases is a break.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes .when I am very tiered or sleepy .or angry and stressed .you have to be relaxed to play poker

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I had more than a month... I called it a black bar.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a losing streak lasts a long time, you need to take a break from the game, it helps.:)

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So do you make bad decisions? Or are you just unlucky? The first can be changed, the second not. Just keep it up and practise patience, I would say.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, of course, everyone has periods without victories. Someone longer, someone less. I fully agree with the previous comments that these periods come as soon as you win some tournament, a certain amount of money. After that, you immediately need a break, otherwise you will be left with nothing.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have about 2-3 days somewhere in about 2 weeks where I play badly and I don't know why. It seems to me that I can't get my books and that I lose very easily.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have periods when no matter how hard I try not to win anything, and periods no matter how badly I play, I win everything.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If honestly, this is a strange question... I think, Everyone has the periods, when he is playing bad and very bad, and etc...
Because we the all are not the computers or robots, but only the people!.. That's all!

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, this is true for me at the moment :rolleyes:I'm not patient enough and catch myself tilting too quickly. Also has a lot to do with how balanced or stressed you are at the moment in privat I think…

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course! I think that all the players have a bad time. In my opinion the best option is stop with the game, analyze the strategy and have more patience 😀

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

is that normal ? i mean the question might be too dramatic and i guess it is normal to have ups and downs but in my case the quality of my game really has shrunk extremely in the last couple weeks .....
same happens to me, i take a step back and see why, usually fatigue!

X

xibiben

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips

just now, beat loose..

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play with no fun involved I play bad. You have to enjoy playing or you get inpatient and play bad.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
When your bankroll is high enough i try to bluff more often but i get caught a lot of times
So now even if py bakroll is good i play more carefully and choose good hands to try to win
enven if wins are less it's better than losses

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course not!

It's always the cards which are wrong or the other players suck - never me. 🤣

It happens to the best of us.

I sometimes make calls when knowing I'm behind or I'm not getting the right odds.

But important thing is to learn from your mistakes. :)

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have had periods in which I have played badly, and I know that I have done badly, these are things that should not happen, but unfortunately they do, you just have to know how to recover and not get carried away by a bad moment or a bad decision