Do You Have Any Superstitions?

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe superstitions on a deep/serious level, but they can be fun things to think about sometimes. Here are a couple:

** If I get AA or KK in the big blind, everyone will fold to me even if the big blind has never gotten a walk in the past 6 hours :D

Exactly :D

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, if I'm on a streak of bad hole cards, I don't like to sit out and risk being away when the good cards hit to break the bad streak.

I'm very supertitious! I even pray for the cards I need to come when I all-in....

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm absolutely not superstitious, but the interface from Russian to English on the final will change,, the size of the window will set the maximum, call a friend, go to the toilet)
offline, too, all sorts of different: and ponatyrat cards, and turn the chair over, and say hello to the dealer)

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not superstitious, I don't believe that.
I believe on the good day that I am, and that I can put my game into practice and on the day that I am not able to impose my game, and when that happens I stop and go back to playing either after some time or just the other day not online.
When it happens live, I try to only play with high cards.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe in witches, but ... LOL

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't believe in these things, but well maybe they can happen sometimes hahaha:eek:

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not superstitious, but I spit over my shoulder three times and knock on wood)))

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not believe in superstition, each of us has a marked destiny and depending on how you live life will touch you or not

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yeah. Now I never tell anyone that I have withdrawn funds from a poker game. People look at this with some greed and hidden anger.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. My superstition is that if I have jj, there are 2 more at the table. One with QQ and one with KK.
Another is that if I bet AA on the button, I will lose.
Another is KQs on early position always loses.
Another is any pairs below 99 will lose.
Another is if I have KK, someone has AA.
Another is if i have AA, someone has two cards that are going to make a set, a flush, or a straight and will win.
There are others.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have superstitions, but I do have suspicions about these sketchy ponzii scheme illegal (but somehow not illegal in there minds), poker sites.

It's like, the operators of these sites, are the shadiest human beings known to man lol.

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This post made me think real hard, and I actuall dont know about any that I would have... : O Now I am either super rational , super boring, or both... LOL

A

admiralrp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not I really , sometimes I donk think about it until after it happened, whats weird is it happens a lot before it happens

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

the best thing at that time is to get up and not play ... rest clear a little and after a few hours resume!

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
I have no suspicions, but I spit on the ground, I turn the chair and I don't move the ball twice to shoot