Do You Drink Something to Help You Perform?

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is almost always water but be dressed as a beer!

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only drink water and sometimes have more coffee less often at tables.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not drink alcohol, but before playing or during the game I prefer tea or coffee.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
For me, the best preparation for the game, and in general the best preparation for a new day, is meditation. Through meditation, I become more patient and always in a good mood.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A cold beer or a glass of wine and sweets

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I'll drink some beers if I go deep in tournaments and that's basically it. I think I'd drink energy drinks i I was deep in a big tournammnent though.

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just natural water ��

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depending on what time of day, I like to drink coffee, tea, or sometimes just water. I do not drink alcohol categorically.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Caffeine

I usually like something with some caffeine to keep me sharp mentally. I won’t over do it with Redbull or anything. Don’t want to get twitchy and anxious. I normally just want to be relaxed and focused.

Z

Stay Safe

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, only water in my case and what is necessary, it is not necessary to get used to increasing any consumption while playing.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play I tend to drink a beer or something stronger. I don't drink too much when I play I just tend to drink because I'm a social drinker.

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to drink fresh juices of fruits and vegetables to increase concentration and thinking, to exclude everything else

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My vote goes for drinking water & juice as well, but I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s in order to perform!

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I normally drink a few buds and sometimes I feel like it helps but I think over time if I never drank while I played then I would play much better. I’ve just stopped drinking so I can afford AMC shares so hopefully my game will improve 🦍🦍🦍🦍🚀

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I like coofe when i Play but not too much, when drink to much o not feel do good, when i finish my 2-3cup of coffe i Prefer Water or some juice

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always try to play hungry and drink water during playing

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider myself addicted to coffee, the truth is I have no idea if I drink more coffee while I play, but I know of players who use other types of drinks, red bull or things like that. Won't these kinds of beverages end up doing any kind of organizational damage in the long run? I think that in my life at most I will have drunk 2 cans of red bull, I remember buying them so that the December hangover was not so strong, but I drank one to test the flavor and within minutes I had tachycardia, I did not drink again that .

I dont know about poker, but I need three long island ice teas before my arm loosens up enough to dominate a pool table.
Unfortunately, after the fourth one, anybodys sister could beat me.

H

Houdini9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha ha - some of the replies here.

TBH I rarely play sober - especially online. Then again, I'm probably alcoholic so I rarely do anything sober - especially since I don't drive anymore due to COVID. So beer and tequila are my go to drinks.

Cheers & GL GL.

HOUDINI9

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a Jura super automatic espresso machine. I can use my phone to make coffee before I get up from the poker game as long as I remembered to put a cup under the spouts last time.

I drink lots of coffee

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer to play soberly so as not to be silly, because besides having fun I also take poker very seriously.