Do you drink alcohol when you play poker?

S

sebablue

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no, i don't drink alcohol i feel like i'm losing focus on the game and i can't observe well the way the rivals play.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Myself i have a beer or two while playing but never do i get drunk :wink::wink::wink::wink:
but if i've had a bad day at the tables i might have a few more just to think things over:cool::cool:

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I have some questions about alcohol in poker.

1) Have you drunk alcohol when you play poker either online or live?

2) What do you think of moderate alcohol consumption as a disinhibitor method to play more concentrated?

3) What is your method of concentration when you play poker?

I clarify that I am not drinking alcohol when I play regularly, although I must admit that if I like to drink very occasionally when playing and moderately. :)

Greetings.
not the best drink of alcohol while playing. you play bolder. sometimes you win big but you lose soon. concentration deteriorates. a little maybe good.:icon_rr:

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not the best drink of alcohol while playing. you play bolder. sometimes you win big but you lose soon. concentration deteriorates. a little maybe good.

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No good

not the best drink of alcohol while playing. you play bolder. sometimes you win big but you lose soon. concentration deteriorates. a little maybe good.

Giancarlomen

Giancarlomen

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I drink beer and whisky ... with moderation ;-) just to control the nervous ... u know ...

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I never drank alcohol. Even when I play poker. It’s very harmful I don’t advise anyone to try even this. I don’t understand what is the point of this and who invented alcohol :)

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online poker I rarely drink, and only beer. When I play with friends, I allow myself to drink stronger alcohol. My opinion is that alcohol does not provide any additional concentration in the game.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont drink alcohol while playing poker. If I do my concentration will cause me to make bad decisions.

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Early i drink alcohol when i play poker, but it has led several times to the sad consequences of a gulf of big money, and now I never drink when I play poker. If I want a drink, then I finish the game of poker and then I already drink. If this is a game between friends, then I drink at the game, but with them I never play for serious money.

R

Russian Idiot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the new year when everyone was drunk and relaxed I took first place in the cardschat $100 Daily Freeroll. It's much easier to beat a stupid drunk!

cidul

cidul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I never do. If you play for fun you can do I guess, but if you take things seriously drinking will not help you to make the right decisions

DonDigiDon

DonDigiDon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can take a little SIP, but if you have a case of whiskey and you don't have brakes, there's a chance that you'll lose everything

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
beber

Hi. generally not. Due to my country's schedules, some tournaments are in the afternoon. I do not drink alcohol. I drink the typical drink of my country. and if it is at night I can have a can of beer and nothing else

Arthrob

Arthrob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink during poker, but I already played with whoever was drinking and I realized that he wasn't taking the game seriously. In my case if I drink during the game I am sure that I will not give due attention to the game itself.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When there is such madness around and we are forced to sit at home until the end of May, I drink not only when I play poker.:)