Do you drink alcohol when you play poker?

V

Vinnielfc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I personally don't as I feel it affects my play, I'll tend to play with hands I'd rather fold just for the fun.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes

according to the occasion, the hour, the day. Usually on Friday nights, yes, because the next day I don't work and I can go to bed at any time, on Saturdays and Sundays there are more attractive tournaments and they are around noon, no.
At night when I'm about to go to bed a beer or wine for sure.;)

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do sometimes, but try not to. If it's a Friday or Saturday evening it happens though.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah i drink almost all the time when playing. Helps me keep my nerves under control. I think I play way better after a few drinks.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't usually drink alcohol when I play, but I've rarely had moments that I drank.

T

thuliomano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few glasses at the beginning is always good but overdoing it is not a good combination

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never drink alcohol when playing poker. Alcohol can numb your brain nerves and greatly affect your thinking. I like to smoke a cigarette occasionally when playing poker.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.sometimes I drink. but alcohol does not contribute to a good game, especially in large quantities.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A better question might be do you play poker whilst consuming alcohol? The answer is all the time.

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, I have some questions about alcohol in poker.

1) Have you drunk alcohol when you play poker either online or live?

2) What do you think of moderate alcohol consumption as a disinhibitor method to play more concentrated?

3) What is your method of concentration when you play poker?

I clarify that I am not drinking alcohol when I play regularly, although I must admit that if I like to drink very occasionally when playing and moderately. :)

Greetings.

used to be able to play drunk, now only a sober game

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually drink pepsi because i dont like any kind of alcohol and it would distract me

Pufik

Pufik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you playing poker for fun you can drinking alcohol while you playing for more fun and chill. But if you want play poker seriously and make some good profit you should not drink any alcohol and no others drugs too. Be carefull, drugs are strong things.:cool::cool: