Do you drink alcohol when you play poker?

Bltax

Bltax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he drinks alcohol! but when I finish playing and shut down I have a computer or other device that I play because unfortunately alcohol + poker = 100% TILT, (only sober and logical thinking + control of emotions) x experience = success !!! And bad habits then pay off on the failure side, even when playing virtual chips you have to play as for real cash or not at all !!! :icon_thum

Talalaew

Talalaew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some time ago i have drinck very mach playing poker. And loose avery time....EVERY!!!!
Now i'm don't drink playing live or online. And have some good results.

A

alexgava

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never took it, since to play poker I need to be focused. But it is good who takes it, this is how I make money against drunk fish.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone, I have some questions about alcohol in poker.

1) Have you drunk alcohol when you play poker either online or live?

2) What do you think of moderate alcohol consumption as a disinhibitor method to play more concentrated?

3) What is your method of concentration when you play poker?

I clarify that I am not drinking alcohol when I play regularly, although I must admit that if I like to drink very occasionally when playing and moderately. :)

Greetings.

if you want to be a defeat player, drink alcohol of any kind, beer, distillate, wine ... etc and play, the only factor that can help you will be luck ... like most plays you need a thoughtful decision and of course, alcohol will only bring you harm and defeat

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have drink wine , at the end of the day i usually drink several cup of wine for fun

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have a conflicting opinion on alcohol use.
there were cases of strong drinking I managed to win a Freeroll, or at least get to the prize places. but in most cases, alcohol interferes with the game process. and when I'm sober, I generally drop out of the tournament at the early stages. so I still haven't decided whether to drink or not.:dontknow:
all teetotalers and drunkards good luck at the tables!:cheers::)

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drinking

i never drink - i watch everyone else get drunk and the i take them for there money !

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I drink alcohol during the session, then my next session will consist of freerolls))

Largebalance

Largebalance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NEVER

I love sitting at a tournament table before the game starts and seeing a bunch of guys ordering alcoholic drinks! I have been playing at the poker room for years and I know the wait staff and I order double Gin and Tonics and she brings me seltzer with a lime. I do this as I know I am not the only one watching to see who is drinking and how much.
I would never take, smoke, or drink any mind-altering substance before or while I am in a game, well at least no non-prescription drugs as I do take Adderall before and sometimes while playing however that drug is not 1'mind-altering" so to speak. I think it is foolish to drink openly at the table!

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no booze for me

on or off the table . I drank more than my share when I was younger ; now I know better !

K

killercon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
drink n play

i used to but now i dont. i found that i play way more loose when i drink and willing to make larger bets and go for longer odds.:drunken_s

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everything in moderation. When I'm playing a home or live game, I find a beer or two helps me feel more comfortable at the table and play my natural game. Get to 5 beers and things start heading downhill fast.

Online I don't drink at all.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hardly drink while playing poker, friend, but I confess that I already drank a few times while playing. But the times I drank it was just a can and nothing else, I prefer to stay focused to make the right decisions while I'm playing.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I drink alcohol when I drink. It gives an excuse for th other medication out there. The other medication wants to save a world not worthy but alcohol helps. The other meds blame alcohol. As far concentration everything about the same. At least I win the same.