Difficulties in poker

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and time when participating in tournaments.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi friends, tell me what is your biggest difficulty in poker?

When I see an extremely aggressive and loose player I don't know if I'm defeating him, and I lost 2 recent tournaments suffering against these donkey players...

Actually, at the first one the guy saw that I folded 2 or 3 hands in a row against him (he probably bluffed and thought that I am afraid of play to the showdown), and he started to play all hands against me (he beated me at SB with an K7o and I was with an AKo at HJ, I think).

And the second one I played so bad with an A2s against another crazy guy who started playing the tournament with an 96s (I don't remember our positions, but we were OOP). I was winning with the ace's pair and he had the worst pair of the flop (a pair of sixes), but there was an flush draw (this draw was not helping the villain, and me too) and he was putting a lot of chips on the table and I was following his bets. But, magically, at the River, he made another point against me: he made two pairs, nines and sixes. Obviously, I was defeated with my top pair and this was very expensive to survive more 5 minutes in that game.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest difficulty in poker I believe is the very long tournaments, usually in these tournaments when it gets to the final stretch the other tables I was playing at are already over and this leaves me a little unfocused and very tired and this becomes a difficulty for me

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my difficulties are the bad beats that happens way so often against me

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Lack of discipline and study i dont have much time to do it . Only play for fun

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Getting bored in a long tournament.

R

RiverDeezNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Tilt gets to me bad. No matter how much I try to control it lol

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
the variance in game when u have all the odds to win

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not my case, it's the lack of concentration and discipline. Because it's a very complex sport, the difficulty of combining these two tools to play ends up being difficult for me! The interference is not allowing me to perform well!

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi friends, tell me what is your biggest difficulty in poker?
For me, there are two of the most difficult things about poker. The most difficult thing for me is to maintain patience and concentration. It's always difficult.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My biggest difficulty has been just finding time to play the last 20 months. With long late registrations being the norm today it hard to play most days if you have a job. There is one tournament I do like to play and could every day, but 4 hours of late registration put that ending after I go to bed each night. Problem is I would only get 4 hours sleep if I won or made the final table. The sites just make it imposable for me to play them anymore.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of poker I had a lot of difficulty understanding the philosophy of the game, now that I'm more experienced I understand them better, but on the other hand it didn't make me worse or better.

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Stop the cash game in time, because it may end badly)