Difficulties in poker

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wanting to run even knowing that walking I am on a very good path, sometimes losing patience for wanting every day or session to be excellent, I am working on it, it is what has cost me the most work

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most difficult thing about poker is to be constantly focused on the game.

bredinha

bredinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
constancy, I always take breaks that harm me.

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
poker can be a difficult game for a number of reasons. One of the biggest challenges is variance, which refers to the natural randomness of the game. Even the best players can experience extended periods of bad luck, which can be frustrating and difficult to manage emotionally.

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The difficulty depends on you and your pocket... For example, I love getting to $16 tournaments winning $0.1 satellites and it's harder this way. You have to win up to 3 tournaments at the same time to be able to collect $$$, you show skill in the process. But it's easier if you have $300 and you enter the main tournament without paying for satellites, the mission is to win 1 tournament!

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
the biggest difficulty is playing patiently, sometimes you think you have a better hand but it turns out that the other player has a better hand and you lose, and the most important thing is to learn to fold, which is very difficult for some

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The difficulty I have is that I have not been able to become a regular player

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Keep calm and do not react to opponents. Everywhere it seems to me that the player plays so aggressively only against me, etc., which leads to large stack losses :D:D

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Identifying the greatest difficulty in poker can vary depending on each player's perspective and experience. In my case they are:

Variance:
Variance in poker refers to the difference between long-term mathematical expectations and short-term results. Even if you make optimal decisions, you may face short-term losses due to luck. The skill lies in overcoming this variance and maintaining a solid game over the long term.
Decision making under pressure:
Poker involves making strategic decisions in a competitive environment and often with high stakes. The pressure of the situation can affect logical decision making and lead to costly mistakes.
Reading opponents (Reads):
Evaluating the strength of your opponents' hands and anticipating their actions is essential in poker. Interpreting opponents' signals and behaviors to make informed decisions is difficult and requires observation skills and experience.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, the biggest challenge I face in poker is organizing time and capital.
Sometimes I play for up to 6 hours and it's tiring.
The problem of money management makes me stay away from poker until I save money again to play.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, the most difficult part is finding the right time of day to play.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My biggest challenge is discipline and self-control. It's really hard not to get depressed when you lose to your weaker hands over and over again at all in. And you often have to play all in, especially in tournaments.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi friends, tell me what is your biggest difficulty in poker?
In poker, the most difficult thing for me is to be disciplined. I constantly want to play at higher limits, which I can't afford because I don't have enough bankroll. Just a year ago, I was angry that I was losing at NL5 and immediately went to play NL20, and as a result, I lost my money. Recently, I've started working more on myself and my emotions to avoid tilt, it's helped a lot, I'm less nervous during the game and if I lose, I just stop playing instead of going to higher limits

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Dont withdraw what i won its really hard,but i will use my discipline and determination to do a great bankroll management XD
God bless

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play too tight in the late stages of tournaments, and need to work on raising and three betting more in certain spots.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm really working on tilt. I generally could survive a bad hand due to my or the villains play. But often choose to tilt which is never the right solution! Use your brain not your immediate emotion to govern your play! Maybe one day I will heed my own advice!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My difficult is time to play. I am very busy during weekdays.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Me the All is difficult in Poker, and therefore I continue stability to play in this wondeful and magic Game
for my gradually and constantly development!.. Nothing more and nothing less!

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think focussing all the way through and stay consistent is the biggest poblem

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My biggest problem with poker is that many sites have lousy customer service. I have been uploading documents and talking to reps. I just can't get certified with PS. They don't accept my driver license or my power bill. They will accept my money within minutes though. So I'm done with them. I've uninstalled them and they can kiss my arse! BTW am verified at several sites with the same IDs.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The biggest difficulty in poker is tilt. All the problems with the game start with it.

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I didn't have time. I stopped playing due to lack of time and now I'm going back and organizing myself so I have time to play, work and family.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My difficulty in poker is more related to the discipline related to bankroll and investment management.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reconcile work time with games and physical exercise:)